|Hier geht es um Katy Perry's song. Nicht zu verwechseln mit Teen Beach 2's song with a similar name.|
All four dancers are women dressed as cheerleaders. They all have blue hair and wear pink and orange cheerleader dresses, long socks, and white shoes. They all also hold large pink pom poms. Each girl has a different hairstyle to distinguish them; P1 has short hair, P2 has long hair, P3 has braided hair, and P4 has her hair in a bun.
The alternate dancer is a girl with purple hair, alabaster tinted skin and the following features:
- Pink tank top with cutouts on the sides
- Green belt
- Tri-color shorts (pink, purple, and white)
- Orange leggings
- Pink leg warmers
- White sneakers
Véronique stated in the Behind-the-Track interview that the background was inspired by the geometric shapes and lines from sport fields and stadiums.
This section needs cleanup! You can help by removing any errors. The background is purple, it has watermelons, violet and green lines.In the chorus part the background turns green with the words "This is how we do" .Later ,the words "how" and "we" in the line "Do-do-do-do" become smaller and "do" becomes bigger.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Classic routine:
Gold Move 1: Raise your arms up.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Put your hands on your hips.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Aerobics Version routine:
Gold Move 1 and 2: Punch your right hand in the air, while leaning.
Gold Move 3: Put your hands together and swing them to the left and right.
This Is How We Do appears in the following Dance Quests maps:
- Ice Cream
- This is the twelfth song by Katy Perry in the series after Hot n Cold, Firework, California Gurls, E.T., Teenage Dream, Part Of Me, I Kissed a Girl, Roar, Waking Up in Vegas, Dark Horse, and Birthday.
- This song was leaked along with Same Old Love, Teacher and You're The One That I Want.
- Mariah Carey is referenced in the lyrics and in the music video of the song.
- Even though they are the same Gold Moves, Gold Move 3's pictogram is different to Gold Move 2.
- Hell is censored.
- Rosé from "Sipping on Rosé" isn't censored, even though it is an alcoholic drink.
- That line was also rated on the ESRB rating summary.
- This is the first Katy Perry song in the series to be a Dance Crew.
- This is the sixth cheerleader based routine after Mickey, Baby One More Time, Hot For Me, Cheerleaders Boot Camp and Gentleman’s sweat version.
- OMI's Cheerleader is referenced in the track's Behind-the-Track interview before ultimately shown to be a playable track in Just Dance Unlimited.
- Santa Barbara Chic is incorrectly written as Said to Barbara chic.
- P3 has a move that is recycled from I'm An Albatraoz in which she sits on her back and raises her arms and legs.
- In the gameplay thumbnail, the coaches are seen with their border fading at their feet, like most Just Dance maps. However, in the actual gameplay the border doesn't fade.
- A move is recycled from Wild Wild West and Gibberish.
- P2 resembles P1 from Die Young in facial expressions. This is also the case with P1's resemblance with Danse.
- When all players raise their legs, their gold socks glitch and turn to white. After they put their leg down, it fades back to normal. This is not the case in the square.
- The Alternate coach appears in the icon of Sweat & Playlist in the menu.
- All 4 cheerleaders resemble the ones from the music video, Hot For Me, and Cheerleaders Boot Camp.
- Gold Move 1 and 2 from the aerobics version is recycled from Hey Boy Hey Girl.
- The pictogram also looks very similar to the gold move pictogram from Hey Boy Hey Girl.
- The song title from the background of the alternate version and watermelons are both taken from the music video.
|Freischaltbare Inhalte von Uplay auf Just Dance 2016|
|Dagomba • Epic Sirtaki • Feel So Right • Isidora • Spectronizer • XMas Tree • You're On My Mind|
|Exklusive Inhalte aus Unlimited|
|Better When I’m Dancin' • Cheerleader • Smile (Улыбайся)|
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語