The background is kind of a spooky house with halloween decorations, like if there has been a party. Outside is dawning and you can see scary trees. At some points of the choreography, the background changes to dark blue and shows aqua patterns in spiral. Also we can see confetti raining.
All four coaches wear Halloween costumes.
P1 is a zombie. He has the following features:
- Long white hair
- Black eye shadow
- An electric blue suit with vest
- Light pink bow tie
- White shirt
- Brown dress shoes
P2 is a doll. She has the following features:
- Curly light blue hair
- A big light pink bow tie in the head
- Black eye shadow
- A cherry red and light pink dress with light pink pantyhoes
- A red bow tie in her neck
- Black platform shoes
P3 is a witch. She has the following features:
- She looks like Morticia Addams from "The Addams Family"
- Black collected hair with some grey hairs.
- Black dress like Morticia's with a big dark blue belt
- Red pointy pumps
P4 is a rock star. He has the following features:
- Black hair and a toupee with red highlights,
- A big red lightning painted in his face
- A red rockstar costume
- Metal bracelets and shoulder pads
- Black leather shoes
- A black and white collar
Gold MovesThere are 6 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 4: Put together your hands with your partner's.
Gold Moves 2 and 5: Shake your hands very quickly above your head.
Gold Moves 3 and 6: As the lyric says, put your hand on your hips.
- All 4 players get 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Creative" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Let's do the Time Warp again" is sung
- P4 looks like David Bowie.
- There's a dance routine for this song, but it's not used in the game, probably because it's too complicated.
- This is the third song from a Halloween-themed film in the Just Dance series, after Monster Mash and This is Halloween.
- When certain lyrics are sung, the routine actually makes you do the steps: Jump left, step right, hand on hips, knees in tight, and pelvic thrust.
- This is the first song to have a zombie as a dancer. The second was I Will Survive.
- P2's avatar is unlocked when you reach Level 1250 on the World Dance Floor on Just Dance 2015.
- P1 is Arben Kapidani, P2 is Laura Ferretti, P3 is Aurélie Sériné and P4 is likely to be Mehdi Kerkouche.
- P4 has a mask glitch: sometimes, his armpits have black small holes.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語