The routine initially takes place in front of a light blue wall with TURN UP THE LOVE written in a cartoony font and zebra stripes. During the whistle part, a whistle and TWEET! appear too. During the verses, the background switches from light blue to pink, and a radio attached to a chain and a tiger is seen, as well as other zebra stripes.
- A yellow cap
- Black sunglasses
- Orange bandana around his neck
- A black T-shirt with a white graphic
- Light blue pants
- Cream-coloured raccoon tail in one pocket
- White sneakers
- Red hair in a ponytail
- A red beanie
- A crop jacket over her pink sports bra
- Black and white stripes on her shorts
- Orange leggings
- Black sneakers
In the alternate "SUMO" mode, there are 4 male dancers. They wear fatsuits and a red T-shirt with JD written on them and a pair of jeans with a black belt.
Diegho wears a metal studs baseball cap, a red and black New York-like jacket, a brown T-shirt with CLAP YOUR HANDS and a boombox on it, as well as a pair of black pants.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Classic routine, both of which are the same: Both: Put your left hand on your mouth and pump your right hand in the air during the whistle part.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Sumo routine, both of which are the same:
Both: Put your arms down.
There is only 1 Gold Move in the Fanmade routine:
Only Gold Move: put your arms in a 90° angle and put your right leg behind the left one.
Turn Up the Love has an unlockable Sweat Mashup for 5 Mojocoins.
- Note that the Sweat Mashup does not have any Gold Moves.
- Ghostbusters (Sweat) (JD2014)
- Follow The Leader (Sweat) (JD2014)
- Limbo (Sweat) (JD2014)
- I Kissed a Girl (Sweat) (JD2014)
- Follow The Leader (JD2014)
- I Kissed a Girl (JD2014)
- Move Your Feet (JD2)
- Dun N' Dusted (JD3)
- I Was Made For Lovin' You (Sweat) (JD3)
- Fame (JD1)
- Troublemaker (Sweat) (JD2014)
Turn Up The Love appears in the following Mashups:
- Freaks and damn are censored.
- Strangely, booze (which refers to alcohol) isn't censored.
- Also, damn can be briefly heard.
- P2 appears in the background of Blurred Lines. Also, when you make an Autodance, you can see P1.
- P1 appears on the cover of the Just Dance Now app along with the coach of You Make Me Feel.... However, his glove is on his left hand.
- This song was originally going to have a Battle mode with C'mon, but it was scrapped and replaced with C'mon vs. ThatPOWER. [zitat benötigt]
- The background for both the classic and Sumo routines are the same but they are animated differently.
- The Sumo routine is the first dance crew routine to be an alternate mode as opposed to a classic mode.
- P2 of the Sumo routine is the same as P1 of the Classic routine and the Sweat coach of Kiss You.
- This is Far East Movement's first song in the main series.
- In the Fanmade routine, the dancer is Diegho San, winner of the 2014 Just Dance World Cup.
- The shirt which Diegho is wearing in the Fanmade routine features lyrics from the song and a boombox, both printed in the way they are seen in the Classic and Sumo routines' backgrounds.
- Mehdi Kerkouche was helping Diegho with creating the Fanmade choreography.
- In Just Dance Now, the Classic and Fanmade routine have different preview audios.
- This is the fifth song to feature a chubby dancer. It is preceded by Big Girl (You Are Beautiful), You Can't Hurry Love, Skin-To-Skin, Gold Dust and Hit The Road Jack.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語