"Twist and Shake It" by Ben Wheeler and Tara Chinn (covered by The Girly Team in-game), is featured on Just Dance 3 as a Wii DLC and on PS3 as an exclusive song, Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
- Neon-cyan hair
- Pink and purple hat
- Cyan dress with pink line across the bottom
- Dark blue small vest
- Navy blue pants
- Pink and green shoes
- Red wristband on right hand
- Purple hair
- Red and dandelion colored shirts
- Red short shorts
- Red boots
The background is red and the floor is black with a purple lighting bolt painted on it. The red wall has pictures like 3 kisses, a guitar, a skull, etc.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine, which are all the same:
All Gold Moves: Throw your arms to the side twice.
- This is the only PS3 Exclusive song that was not originally made by Ubisoft.
- It was however still covered by The Girly Team, an indirect member of Ubisoft.
- The song has been made longer for the game; the original version was about 1 minute 59 seconds long. The beginning and the "Ooooooh!" part have been "copy-pasted" between two verses of the second chorus.
- Thus, this is the first song in the series to be extended for a game by Ubisoft as opposed to being shortened.
- This song and Baby Zouk are the only songs in Just Dance 3 and Just Dance Now to be extended.
- The song's code name in the Just Dance 3 files is an explicit TwistShakeAss, but it has been changed to TwistShakeIt in Just Dance Now.
- P2 looks like P2 from Heavy Rotation.
- P1 looks like P1 from Baby One More Time.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語