|Hier geht es um Da Pump's song. Nicht zu verwechseln mit Miley Cyrus' song with a similar name.|
"We Can't Stop The Music" by Da Pump is featured on Just Dance Wii 2.
The dancer is a male teenager who wears an orange baseball cap that says "JD," a maroon & orange checkered shirt, purple pants & orange shoes.
The background looks like a street, with spray paint all over the walls. Occasionally, quotes from the song show up on the left side of the dancer, in spray paint. There is also a TV with pictograms of other songs from Just Dance on it
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine.
- Gold Moves 1 and 2: Bring your right hand down diagonally to the left, while raising your left leg.
- Gold Move 3: Put both hands together & shake.
- The spray-paint quotes from the song are "Say What?," "Do It!" and "Yeah!"
- The screen at the left of the dancer show parts of the Just Dance Wii cover.
- The first two Gold Moves are the same as the ones from One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) and I Love It.
- The dancer uses a move from Pump Up the Jam.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語