The dancer is a teenage boy who appears to have a cap and a hooded vest with the hood up on top of the cap and a sleeveless shirt with an upside down V on it. The dancer also wears a gold necklace, as well as a pair of black pants and sneakers. The outfit is blue with purple and blue colors in the beginning. During the chorus it changes to silver, red and yellow.
It is black with blinders, effects are added. The floor has a shadow on it and also has red and orange light at the the front where the dancer is. Both of these elements are taken from the music video.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1, 3 and 4: Point at the screen at the end of the chorus.
Gold Move 2: Swipe your hand in an underhand fashion when ''You used to be perfect'' is sung.
What About Love appears in the following mashup:
- This is the first Austin Mahone song in the series; it is followed by Till I Find You in Just Dance 2015.
- This is the one of the choreographies and backgrounds that takes most of its elements from the music video and choreography.
- The dancer messes up at the third Gold Move by doing it a little late.
- The dancer does the dance Austin Mahone does in the song but the dancer messed it up as you don't lift your legs, you just make a diamond shape in a 0.5 millisecond cross.
- In the chorus, the dancer and background directly switch color schemes, besides the fact that there is no purple in the background during the chorus, unlike with the original dancer.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語