"Why? (Keep Your Head Down)" by 東方神起 (TVXQ), is featured on Just Dance Wii.
The dancer is a man with short black hair, orange shirt, black vest, aqua tie, aqua glove, black pants and white shoes.
The background resembles a warehouse, with many explosions during the routine.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All: Raise both of your arms.
- This is one of the hardest routines in the whole JD series, with a difficulty of 3+, which likely translates to a Hardest rating.
- The dancer looks more realistic than the others in the game; in fact sweat shrouds under his armpits can be seen.
- The outfit and the big amount of fire and explosions are taken from the music video; however, the shirt is orange instead of white, to distinguish it from the skin.
- As is the case with Jumpin, You is spelled as U.
- On hacked/translated versions of Just Dance Wii, "東方神起" ("TVXQ") is mistakenly translated to "Tohou Shinki" which is "東方神姫" which is one character off.
- The dancer resembles I'm Your Man.
|Songs in Just Dance Wii|
| Choo Choo TRAIN • Crazy in Love • Cutie Honey • Dagomba • Heavy Rotation • Hot Stuff • Jump in the Line • Jumpin|
Just Mario • Katti Kalandal • Kimi Ni Bump • Koi no Dial 6700 • Love Revolution • Mickey • Mister • One Night Carnival
Rasputin • S.O.S • Sexy Girl • Survival Dance • Toxic • U Can't Touch This • UFO • Valenti • Wannabe
Why? (Keep Your Head Down) • Won't Be Long • You Can't Hurry Love
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語