"Yeah! Meccha Holiday" by Aya Matsuura is featured on Just Dance Wii 2.
The dancer appears to be a female teenager with long brown hair in a high ponytail. She wears two gold bracelets, a pink tube top, pink shorts, a gold belt and a pair of pink boots.
The background is either a hotel room or the dancer's room. There is a picture of the dancers from Love Revolution on the left.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your left hand on your hip & your right one curved upwards.
Gold Moves 2 and 5: Just point to the left, but upwards with your right hand while your right leg is up.
Gold Move 3: Point your left hand up and right hand down.
Gold Move 4: Shake both of your hands.
Gold Move 6: Point to yourself with your right hand.
- The Pop Star raccoon makes an appearance before the second verse.
- Both Love Revolution dancers appear on the poster. Whenever Morning Musume is sung, they start moving their legs.
- The Mickey background appears at the end of the routine.
- The dancer resembles the Sweat dancer of Limbo.
- The first lancet of the clock spins very quickly, while the second is completely motionless.
- The background is slightly inspired from the music video; the objects used from it are the fan, the ice cream cup and the pink puppets.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語