Appearance of the Dancers
P1 and P3
P1 and P3 often switch to various characters:
- Two African men with half-painted face, a red skirt and a pair of ochre furry shoes
- Two Indian women with a golden crown, black hair tied in a chignon, a red shirt and a dark green skirt
- Two Native Americans with a feather-made hat and a bandana, long, black hair, painted face, black T.shirt, blue vest, orange skirt, red pants and a pair of brown shoes
- Two rappers with short black hair, a red bandana, a red sweatshirt with a golden necklace featuring the dollar emblem, black pants and grey trainers
- Two Russian dancers with a black high hat, a white shirt, a black vest, red pants with a black belt and black boots
At the end, P1 turns into the Indian style and P3 turns into the Native style.
P2 resembles Michael Jackson in the music video:
- Long black hair
- Grey shirt
- Light grey tank top with ripped-up neck
- Black ripped jeans
- Black boots
The background often changes, as well as the backup coaches. The routine begins into an African savannah with the father from the music video sitting on an armchair in the background and some zebras; then, it changes to a road at night with cars and Indian buildings; the third background is an American canyon, which switches to a fiery background before the rap part; the fourth background is in front of a house with some graffiti reading NATION and HUMAN RELATIONS; the fifth background is a snowy scene of the Kremlin. The title of the song appears whenever it's sung.
At the end, it turns to a balcony at dawn, with several buildings from various countries (such as the Eiffel Tower, the Sphynx, the Big Ben, the Taj Mahal, the Coliseum, a Buddah statue and a Mayan temple) and the words Black and White appearing in various languages.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves (P2): point towards the right.
- The song is referenced in D.A.N.C.E..
- P1 and P3 in the "American" form are similar to The Choice Is Yours.
- P1 and P3's Indian crown is similar to that of Katti Kalandal.