|¡Este articulo está mal traducido! Por favor, traduce y corrige algunas faltas ortográficas|
Dance Crews (alternatively known as Quartets) are a feature that has appeared in every game in the series since Just Dance 3.
- 1 Description
- 2 Just Dance 3
- 3 Just Dance Wii 2
- 4 Just Dance 4
- 5 Just Dance 2014
- 6 Just Dance Wii U
- 7 Just Dance 2015
- 8 Just Dance 2016
- 9 舞力全开：活力派
- 10 Just Dance 2017
- 11 Just Dance 2018
- 12 Just Dance 2019
- 13 Trivia
- 14 Gallery
- 15 References
- 16 Site Navigation
Dance Crews are a feature which debuted in Just Dance 3 and appeared in every subsequent game. Each Dance Crew routine features at least four playable coaches (six in the Xbox One version of Kiss You).
Dance Crews debuted in this installment. They feature four playable coaches and the pictograms come from the right and disappear in the center.
Dance Crews in Just Dance 3:
|Baby One More Time*||Britney Spears
(The Girly Team)
|Boogie Wonderland*||Earth, Wind & Fire feat. The Emotions
|Night Boat To Cairo||Madness||1979|
|I Was Made For Lovin' You||Kiss||1979|
|This is Halloween||Danny Elfman||1993|
Just Dance Wii 2 uses the same mechanics as Just Dance 3.
|Go Go Summer!||KARA||3||2||2011|
|Spectronizer (3)||Sentai Express||2||2||2011|
|Dynamite (3)||Taio Cruz||1||2||2010|
|Baby One More Time* (3)||Britney Spears
(The Girly Team)
The pictograms have improved and they disappear at the side of the screen.
|What Makes You Beautiful (D)||One Direction||1||2011|
|Oops!...I Did It Again*||Britney Spears (The Girly Team)||2||2000|
|Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)||Panjabi MC||2||2003|
|You’re the First, the Last, My Everything||Barry White||1||1974|
|Crucified||Army of Lovers||3||1991|
|Jailhouse Rock||Elvis Presley||1||1957|
|Wild Wild West||Will Smith||3||1999|
|Istanbul (Not Constantinople)||They Might Be Giants||1||1990|
|Time Warp*||The Rocky Horror Picture Show Cast (Halloween Thrills)||3||1975|
The pictograms have improved.
Dance Crews in Just Dance 2014:
|Kiss You||One Direction||Easy||2013|
(Six Players Dance Crew)
|Prince Ali*||Robin Williams (Disney's Aladdin)||Medium||1992|
|Ghostbusters||Ray Parker Jr.||Medium||1984|
|#thatPOWER||will.i.am Ft. Justin Bieber||Hard (Easy)||2013|
|Pound The Alarm||Nicki Minaj||Medium||2012|
|Blame It On The Boogie||Mick Jackson||Easy||1978|
|In The Summertime||Mungo Jerry||Easy||1970|
|Turn Up the Love
|Far East Movement Ft. Cover Drive||Medium||2012|
This game follows Just Dance 2014’s mechanics. Of all the games to have Dance Crews, this one has the fewest, with four. Dance Crews in Just Dance Wii U:
|Love Machine||Morning Musume||Medium||1999|
|What Makes You Beautiful||One Direction||Easy||2011|
The pictograms look to be slightly improved. There is also one Dance Crew Mashup.
|Tetris*||Hirokazu Tanaka (Dancing Bros.)||1989|
|Walk This Way||Run DMC & Aerosmith||1986|
|Macarena*||Los Del Rio
(The Girly Team)
|Bang Bang||Jessie J ft. Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj||2014|
|She Looks So Perfect||5 Seconds Of Summer||2014|
|Best Song Ever||One Direction||2013|
|You’re On My Mind||Imposs ft.
|Us Under The Sunshine
||Wanting Qu (曲婉婷)||2013|
Dance Crews in Just Dance 2016:
- Balkan Blast Remix
- Irish Meadow Dance
- No Control
- Rabiosa (Mashup)
- This Is How We Do
- Cheerleader (Just Dance Unlimited Exclusive)
Dance Crews in Just Dance 2017:
- Cola Song (Candy People Version)
- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) (Family Battle Version)
- Worth It (Extreme Dance Crew Version)
Dance Crews in Just Dance 2018:
Dance Crews in Just Dance 2019:
- Finesse (Remix)
- Nichego na svete luchshe netu
- Not Your Ordinary
- Pac Man
- Rave in the Grave
- Sweet Sensation
- Just Dance 4, Just Dance 2014, and Just Dance 2015 feature the most Dance Crews, with nine each.
- Kiss You is the first and only downloadable Dance Crew (even though it is recycled). It is also the only 6-person Dance Crew.
- Note that the 6-player Dance Crew is only available on the Xbox One version of Just Dance 2014 and is considered the classic version, while the four-player Dance Crew is considered an alternate.
- On the Xbox One from Just Dance 2014 onward, most routines allow for six players to play at once. This is not the case for dance crews, as six cannot be divided evenly by four.
- Just Dance 2016 allows players on 8th-Generation consoles to obtain the use of smartphones and the Just Dance Controller App for scoring, a feature that allows up to six players, even for Dance Crews. This is not the case for the Xbox One’s Kinect.
- Starting with Just Dance 2016, with the use of a smartphone or a Wii/Move remote on the Wii U and PlayStation 4, multiple players can select a singular dancer. Previously, only one player was admitted to each available dancer.
- Although Just Dance Wii U has fewer Dance Crews than Just Dance Wii 2, Just Dance Wii U has more Dance Crews that are exclusive to the Japanese series.
- On Just Dance 3, the scores and player names for Dance Crews are displayed at the top of the screen, unlike other modes where they're displayed on the sides.