Modo de Juego
El modo de juego es el mismo que las otras versiones de la serie, donde el jugador(es) imitan el bailarín que aparece en pantalla.
Videos cortos de los bailes de los jugadores pueden ser compartidos directamente en Facebook y la red "Autodance" de Just Dance.
El juego soporta hasta 6 jugadores al mismo tiempo (Solo para Xbox One).Todas las versiones incluyen el "Modo Clásico" de baile de los juegos anteriores. En el modo "On Stage" un jugador es el bailarín principal y los otros dos son bailarines acompañantes. El juego también tiene un modo de Karaoke para todas las consolas con micrófono, donde los jugadores obtienen puntos al cantar correctamente pero no pierden nada al cantar mal. En el modo "Just Dance DJ" el jugador puede cambiar las canciones y "encajar con la música" bailando (para todas las consolas) pero despues fue eliminado. Los modos Mash-up, versiones alternativas/extremas, Sweat y el modo batalla también se incluirán dentro del juego. La nueva versión "Party Master" del Wii-U es una mejora de la versión "Puppet Master" de su antecesor Just Dance 4, donde el jugador utiliza el Wii U Gamepad para cambiar las reglas del juego, la canción actual, y los movimientos en especifico para los otros 4 jugadores que poseen el Wiimote.
El "World Dance Floor" es un modo de Videojuego multijugador masivo en línea (Para todas las consolas conectadas al Wi-Fi). En donde todo tipo de jugadores de alrededor del mundo, y que tengan la misma consola, bailan a la misma pista, compiten por rankings en los marcadores y comparten sus videos de AutoDance.
- "*" (asterisk) - Indicates a cover.
- Parentheses ( ) show the cover artist.
- (P) - PAL regional exclusive.
- (N) - NTSC regional exclusive.
- (C) - This song can only be unlocked in Just Dance 2014 with a code (Expired)
|Kiss You||One Direction||Easy||2013||Dance Crew|
|Just Dance||Lady Gaga Ft. Colby O' Donis||Hard||2008||Solo|
|Careless Whisper||George Michael||Hard||1985||Duet|
|She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)||David Guetta Ft. Sia||Medium||2012||Solo|
|Flashdance... What A Feeling*|| Irene Cara|
(The Girly Team)
|Prince Ali*|| Robin Williams|
|Get Lucky||Daft Punk Ft. Pharrell Williams||Medium||2013||Duet|
|Wild||Jessie J Ft. Big Sean||Hard||2013||Solo|
|Blurred Lines||Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell Williams||Easy||2013||Duet|
|Ghostbusters||Ray Parker Jr.||Medium||1984||Dance Crew|
|I Will Survive||Gloria Gaynor||Easy||1978||Solo|
|#thatPOWER||will.i.am Ft. Justin Bieber||Hard||2013||Dance Crew|
|The Way||Ariana Grande Ft. Mac Miller||Easy||2013||Duet|
|Pound The Alarm||Nicki Minaj||Medium||2012||Dance Crew|
|Love Boat*|| Jack Jones|
|Troublemaker||Olly Murs Ft. Flo Rida||Easy||2012||Solo|
|Blame It On The Boogie||Mick Jackson||Easy||1978||Dance Crew|
|Feel So Right||Imposs Ft. Konshens||Hard||2013||Solo|
|In The Summertime||Mungo Jerry||Easy||1970||Dance Crew|
|Fine China||Chris Brown||Medium||2013||Solo|
|Just A Gigolo||Louis Prima||Medium||1956||Duet|
|Where Have You Been||Rihanna||Hard||2012||Solo|
|Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)||ABBA||Easy||1979||Solo|
|Moskau*|| Dschinghis Khan|
|Feel This Moment||Pitbull Ft. Christina Aguilera||Easy||2013||Solo|
|Follow the Leader||Wisin & Yandel Ft. Jennifer Lopez||Hard||2012||Solo|
|Y.M.C.A.||Village People||Easy||1978||Dance Crew|
|Turn Up the Love||Far East Movement Ft. Cover Drive||Hard||2012||Duet|
|Could You Be Loved||Bob Marley||Easy||1980||Duet|
|99 Luftballons*||Nena (Rutschen Planeten)||Easy||1983||Duet|
|I Kissed a Girl||Katy Perry||Medium||2008||Solo|
|Isidora||Bog Bog Orkestar||Medium||2013||Solo|
|Rich Girl||Gwen Stefani Ft. Eve||Easy||2004||Solo|
|It’s You||Duck Sauce||Medium||2013||Solo|
|Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In*|| The 5th Dimension|
(The Sunlight Shakers)
|Nitro Bot||Sentai Express||Medium||2013||Duet|
|The Other Side (N)||Jason Derulo||Hard||2013||Solo|
|Dançando (N)||Ivete Sangalo||Medium||2013||Solo|
|Danse (Pop Version) (P)||Tal||Easy||2013||Solo|
|Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale) (P)||Fedez||Hard||2013||Solo|
|Safe And Sound (C)||Capital Cities||Easy||2011||Solo|
|Waking Up in Vegas (C)||Katy Perry||Medium||2008||Solo|
These are the songs that were originally planned to be in the game but were later removed for unknown reasons.
- (RS) - This track was replaced by another song yet the routine remains the same.
- (XDLC) - This track was going to appear as downloadable content on Just Dance 2014, but it was scrapped.
- (2016) - This track later appeared on Just Dance 2016.
|All I Want for Christmas Is You||Mariah Carey||N/A||1994||Solo|
|Copacabana* (2016)|| Barry Manilow|
|Get Lucky (Alternate) (XDLC)||Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams||N/A||2013||Solo|
|On The Floor (XDLC)||Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull||Easy||2011||Solo|
|Robot Rock (RS)||Daft Punk||Medium||2005||Duet|
|Run Dem Boyz||Anja ft. Sonja Blade||N/A||2013||N/A|
There are 28 alternate routines.
- (NW) - This alternate routine is not available on the Wii.
- (XO) - This alternate routine is available only on the Xbox One.
- (DLC) - This alternate routine can be downloaded from the store with real currency.
- (U) - This alternate routine can be unlocked in Uplay.
|Alternate Routine||Mode||Difficulty||Menu Square|
|Blame It On The Boogie (NW)||Extreme||Solo||Hardest|
| Blurred Lines|
|Careless Whisper||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Medium|
|Follow The Leader (U)||Sweat||Solo||Medium|
|Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Medium|
|I Kissed a Girl||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Easy|
|I Kissed a Girl||Sweat||Solo||Easy|
|I Will Survive||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Easy|
|Just Dance||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Hard|
|Just Dance (DLC)||Sweat||Solo||Medium|
|Kiss You (XO)||Alternate||6 Player Dance Crew||Medium|
|Pound The Alarm (DLC)||Extreme||Solo||Hardest|
|#thatPOWER (DLC)||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Hard|
|Turn Up The Love||Sumo||Dance Crew||Medium|
|Where Have You Been||Extreme||Solo||Hardest|
|Where Have You Been||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Hard|
Party Master Mode
Party Master Mode is present in this installment.
|Just Dance||Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis||2008|
|She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)||David Guetta ft. Sia||2012|
|Flashdance... What A Feeling*|| Irene Cara|
(The Girly Team)
|I Will Survive||Gloria Gaynor||1978|
|Love Boat||Jack Jones (Frankie Bostello)||1979|
|Troublemaker||Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida||2012|
|Where Have You Been||Rihanna||2012|
|Follow The Leader||Wisin & Yandel ft. Jennifer Lopez||2012|
Hacked/Removed Party Masters
These songs had Party Masters that were removed but can still be found in the archives of the game.
- (Hacked) - Indicates this song can be received when hacked into the Wii version.
|Get Lucky||Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams||2013|
|Isidora||Bog Bog Orkestar||2013|
|Safe And Sound||Capital Cities||2011|
|The Other Side||Jason Derulo||2013|
This is where dancers from past games and the same game and their moves are put in one routine, each for a short amount of time. Difficulties are said to be removed but when looking at the high scores, you can see them.
- (U) = This Mashup can be unlocked through Uplay (or 5 Mojo coins on Wii).
- (W) = This Mashup is only playable on the Wii version (or via Uplay)
- (M) = This Mashup needs to be unlocked in a specific month.
- (S) = This Mashup is a Sweat Mashup.
|Blame It On The Boogie (S)||Easy||Yes||N/A|
|Could You Be Loved (M)||Easy||No||March|
|Feel So Right||Hard||Yes||N/A|
|Fine China (U) (W)||Medium||Yes||N/A|
|Flashdance... What A Feeling||Hard||Yes||N/A|
|Follow The Leader (M)||Hard||No||September|
|Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) (S)||Easy||Yes||N/A|
|I Kissed a Girl (M)||Medium||Yes||December|
|I Will Survive||Medium||Yes||N/A|
|It’s You (S)||Medium||No||N/A|
|Just a Gigolo||Medium||Yes||N/A|
|Love Boat (M)||Medium||Yes||August|
|Miss Understood (S)||Medium||No||N/A|
|Pound The Alarm (M)||Medium||No||July|
|Rich Girl (M)||Easy||Yes||November|
|She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) (M)||Medium||No||October|
|Turn Up The Love (S)||Hard||No||N/A|
|Where Have You Been (M)||Hard||Yes||April|
This is where two songs are to battle together. There are three rounds, and players must beat two of them to win. Only 4 battles appear in the game. More information on Battle Mode can be found here.
Difficulties of all Battles are Medium.
|Kiss You vs Pound The Alarm||One Direction VS Nicki Minaj|
|Fine China vs Gentleman||Chris Brown VS PSY|
|C'mon vs #thatPOWER||Ke$ha VS will.i.am ft. Justin Bieber|
|She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) vs Where Have You Been||David Guetta ft. SIA VS Rihanna|
- (Z) - Was removed from the shop.
- (P) - Available as DLC for the PAL region.
- (N) - Available as DLC for the NTSC region.
- (R) - This DLC is unavailable in the United States and Canada.
- (F) - Free DLC.
- (XF) - Formerly a Free DLC, now paid.
Unless otherwise stated, all the new DLCs cost 300 Wii Points/$2.99, and all the Alternate routines and recycled DLCs cost 200 Wii Points/$1.99.
NOTE: DUE TO THE DISCONTINUATION OF THE WII SHOP CHANNEL, ALL DLCS BECAME UNAVAILABLE FOR THE WII ON JANUARY 31, 2019. THE ABILITY TO GET WII POINTS WAS REMOVED ON MARCH 30, 2018.
|Roar (F)||Katy Perry||Medium||2013||Solo||October 1, 2013|
| Pound The Alarm|
|Nicki Minaj||Hardest||2012||Solo||October 1, 2013|
|Wake Me Up|| Avicii ft.|
|Medium||2013||Solo||October 1, 2013|
|Can’t Hold Us|| Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft.|
|Medium||2011||Solo||October 1, 2013|
|We Can’t Stop (Z)||Miley Cyrus||Medium||2013||Solo|
|What About Love||Austin Mahone||Medium||2013||Solo||November 26, 2013|
|One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)||One Direction||Medium||2013||Solo||November 26, 2013|
|Sexy And I Know It||LMFAO||Medium||2011||Solo||November 26, 2013|
|American Girl||Bonnie McKee||Medium||2013||Solo||November 26, 2013|
| Blurred Lines|
| Robin Thicke ft.|
|Hardest||2013||Solo||November 26, 2013|
|The Other Side (P)||Jason Derulo||Hard||2013||Solo||November 26, 2013|
|Dançando (P)||Ivete Sangalo||Medium||2013||Solo||November 26, 2013|
|My Main Girl||Mainstreet||Easy||2013||Solo||December 17, 2013|
|I Need Your Love||Calvin Harris Ft. Ellie Goulding||Hard||2012||Solo||December 17, 2013|
|Can’t Get Enough||Becky G Ft. Pitbull||Medium||2013||Solo||December 17, 2013|
|Don’t You Worry Child||Swedish House Mafia ft. John Martin||Medium||2012||Solo||December 17, 2013|
|Gangnam Style||PSY||Hard||2012||Duet||December 17, 2013|
|Lady Gaga||Hard||2013||Solo||December 17, 2013|
|will.i.am ft. Justin Bieber||Hard||2013||On-Stage||December 17, 2013|
|Timber||Pitbull Ft. Ke$ha||Medium||2013||Duet||February 11, 2014|
|Die Young||Ke$ha||Medium||2012||Duet||February 11, 2014|
|Rock n Roll||Avril Lavigne||Easy||2013||Solo||February 11, 2014|
| Just Dance|
|Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis||Medium||2008||Solo||February 11, 2014|
|Funhouse||P!nk||Hard||2009||Solo||March 25, 2014|
|Part of Me||Katy Perry||Hard||2012||Solo||March 25, 2014|
|Beauty and a Beat||Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj||Hard||2012||Solo||April 22, 2014|
|Moves Like Jagger||Maroon 5 Ft. Christina Aguilera||Medium||2011||Solo||April 22, 2014|
|One Thing||One Direction||Easy||2012||Duet||April 22, 2014|
|We R Who We R||Ke$ha||Medium||2010||Solo||April 22, 2014|
|Waking Up in Vegas (P)||Katy Perry||Medium||2009||Solo||April 22, 2014|
|The World is Ours (XF) (R)||David Correy ft. Monobloco||Medium||2014||Solo||May 6, 2014|
Behind The Scenes
- The previous games in the main series had routines containing solo females by female artists to be first on the list. In this, the first song to appear on the list is Kiss You, which is by One Direction (all-male band), and it has a dance crew of four males (or the six-player mode on the Xbox One in which have 3 females and 3 males). This is the first game to have male dancers and artists and non-solo routines be the first on the list in the main series.
- This was later followed by Just Dance 2017, where Cake By The Ocean (a solo male) is the first routine on 7th-generation consoles and All About Us (a male and 2 females) is the first routine on 8th gen consoles, Just Dance 2018 in which 24K Magic (a male duet) is the first song on all consoles and Just Dance 2019 in which A Little Party Never Killed Anybody (All We Got) (a solo male) is the first routine on 8th-gen consoles and Shaky Shaky (a solo male) is the first routine on the Wii.
- On the PAL cover, a male dancer in a red suit with spikes is shown. However, that dancer does not appear in the game.
- On the Wii, downloadable tracks cannot be directly put on the SD card when buying it, and if they are on the SD card by transferring them in the Archives list in the Extras panel, they cannot be played from there.
- This also occurs on Just Dance 2015.
- Gold Moves are featured in Mashups again, after being omitted in the previous game. However, a few of the Gold Moves are not scored and will always award the player with an X.
- Just Dance 2014 is the first game in the main series since the original Just Dance to not have Non-Stop Shuffle as a feature.
- Every DLC comes with an avatar looking like the dancer. This is the only game to include this.
- This is the first game to have the font named Exergamer Viet, which looks a lot like Tungsten Bold.
- The game holds the record for the highest count of Spanish songs, with 4 (María, Limbo, Follow The Leader and Can’t Get Enough). However, only two of them (María and Limbo) are entirely in Spanish.
- As with the last 3 games, Just Dance 2014 won a KCA award for 'Best Video Game'. It followed by the next 3 games in the series.
- However, this is the first time that it wasn't announced but revealed after the show.
- Just Dance 2014 is the first game in the main series that has two songs by the same artist in lead roles (Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj) on the main list on every version of the game without either being for any kind of special edition. It is followed by Just Dance 2015 (Katy Perry and Ariana Grande).
- On the Xbox One, the four-player Dance Crew routines cannot support six players.
- This is because 4 cannot go into 6 evenly, unlike Solos, Duets, Trios and Six-Players which can.
- 4 players can jump in normally but when a fifth player is detected, it switches to 6 players. This excludes Six-Player routines.
- This is the first game in the series where the regional exclusives have male dancers.
- The first set of downloadable tracks (Roar, Can’t Hold Us, Wake Me Up, and
We Can’t Stop]) came with an avatar that looked like the dancers in the songs and another avatar that resembles some of the characters from Rayman Legends, another Ubisoft game. Roar has Barbara, Can’t Hold Us has Rayman, Wake Me Up has Teensie, and We Can’t Stop has Globox.
- For the karaoke function to work on the Wii, a handheld USB microphone has to be connected to the Wii.
- This is the first game in which the menu is the same on all consoles.
- Whenever the dancers load, a silhouette of Beauty and a Beat is shown before the dancer loads. This is also the case with Just Dance Wii U as well as seventh-generation editions of future games in the main series.
- Also, if the silhouette appears in song select behind it you can read JD5. This could suggest that the game was initially called Just Dance 5 for quite a bit of development. This may also apply to its DLC files, when on the Storage Settings on Xbox 360, entitled JD5-DLC.
- Any copies of Just Dance 2014 bought within October 2013 through September 2014 have errors in pictograms and lyrics.
- On the PS3, when 4 players play, then sometimes a player will drop out randomly and then they have to add themselves back in the game. It is unknown why this happens and it is some type of glitch. However, any copies bought after September 21, 2014, has fixed these errors.
- This is the first game to have a 6-Player crew (Kiss You) as an alternate mode. However, the Six Player Crew is considered the Classic Mode on the Xbox One, while the Classic Modes for the other platforms are considered the Alternate modes.
- This is the first game that doesn't include a Britney Spears cover song, and this continues into Just Dance 2015. Just Dance 2016 brought her back with Circus, although it is not a cover.
- C’mon, Timber, and the Charleston Version of Starships are the only mixed-gender Duets with a female as P1 and a male as P2; all other mixed-gender duets have a male as P1 and a female as P2.
- This is excluding the recycled downloadable tracks.
- The Gold Move effect for this game is used for the demo version of Just Dance 2015 at the E3 convention.
- This game, along with the name and some screenshots, was leaked on the Xbox website a few days before it was announced at E3.
- On the Wii, if the console has any save data of downloadable tracks, the downloadable tracks will constantly change orders whenever the software is started.
- Every song available on this game is also either available on Just Dance Now/Just Dance Unlimited or has an archive in the files.
- If save data from the previous Just Dance games have been found by Just Dance 2014, one can unlock the following avatars:
- This game features songs of the 8 following languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Serbian.
- Players who owned a modded Wii were previously able to get We Can't Stop on the game from the shop. However, on November 26th, 2013, We Can't Stop was removed from the modded shop and replaced by Dummy.
- Many songs on this game were accidentally revealed on some websites for the World Dance Floor and AutoDance back in 2013.
- The game was originally supposed to have a demo, as there are an unused locked Extras square with the words "Not available in demo version" in the files of the game.
- The said file also appears in the Just Dance Wii U files.
- The game was leaked two days on the Xbox website before it was supposed to be revealed. This also occurred for Just Dance: Disney Party 2.
- Just Dance DJ would have been added since it was shown in the trailer, but it was later canceled.
- The menu is affected by a glitch: sometimes, two-song covers activate and animate at once.
- On the title screen in the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One version, the coach from Starships shows the pose that the player has to do (by raising his or her hand) to activate the menu control.
- The Wii version now runs at 30fps, while all other consoles run at 60fps. This change would apply to all future Just Dance games.
- On the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the game, the pictograms move slightly upwards when they fade. On other consoles, they just zoom in, as in Just Dance 4.
- Starting with Just Dance 2015, this animation is used on all consoles.
- On Just Dance Unlimited, every on-stage routine from the game is labeled as a "SING-ALONG" in all caps.
- The game was originally going to be named Just Dance 5.
- On the Italian cover of the game, Fedez is listed on the listing of artists in will.i.am's stead unlike on the other PAL covers.
- As of January 31, 2019, downloadable tracks are no longer obtainable on the Wii version of this game due to the discontinuation of the Wii Shop Channel and Nintendo WFC Pay & Play services. The ability to add Wii Points had been removed on March 30, 2018.
- Just Dance 2014 is the fourth game in the series to be nominated for Favorite Video Game at the Kids Choice Awards.
For a full list of Just Dance 2014’s achievements, see Just Dance 2014/Achievements.
For a full list of Just Dance 2014’s beta elements, see Just Dance 2014/Beta Elements.