Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man. He is wearing a pair of black sunglasses and a gray beanie which covers his black hair. He has a black and red jacket with yellow symbols on it, and a gold strip at the bottom of the jacket. The dancer also wears a gold chained necklace. He is also wearing a pair of black pants and a pair of red shoes.
The background is black background with blue orbs floating around and several animations related to the coach’s movements, such as pink or blue fiery trails forming a circle. In the verses, there is a circular, multi-colored volume spectrum that surrounds the dancer and follows him. Some of the lyrics appear in the background in different neon fonts. In the bridge, the blue orbs are replaced by purple zooming lines, along with two blue holograms of the coach on his sides and purple intersecting circles that, like the volume spectrum, follow the dancer.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Hold your arms out and point upward.
Gold Move 2: Raise your arms and then bring them down, with your left leg behind your right and nod your head.
Gold Move 3: Lift your right arm and drop your left arm, both at a right angle and nod your head twice.
To unlock Sugar Dance, go to the "Redeem Code" section in the Extras/Options Menu and type in "dance" (the code is not case-sensitive). This only works on 8th-generation consoles (Wii U, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One) and the Nintendo Switch.
- Sugar Dance is the second song by The Just Dance Band in the series.
- Sugar Dance can be heard in the Behind-The-Scenes footage of Footloose, John Wayne, Kissing Strangers, Swish Swish, and Despacito.
- Sugar Dance is the third song that can be unlocked by a code.
- This is the only song in Just Dance 2018 that does not have a preview on the Official Just Dance YouTube Channel
- REDIRECCIÓN Plantilla:AllMain