Appearance of the Dancer
El bailarín es un hombre que tiene el pelo negro y una barba negra. Lleva una chaqueta de cuero negra, una camisa polo azul, pantalones negros, zapatillas de deporte plateadas, una gorra negra y blanca y una placa de identificación plateada.
The background first has bright vertical blue lights that go up and down according to the beat. After that, a blue horizontal light appears before him. At the chorus, there are flashing lights similar to those in Hot For Me.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Slowly bend your right arm upward while tilting to the left, and cross your legs. Gold Move 3 is the final move of the routine.
Gold Move 2: Put your hand on your face as if you were about to grab an imaginary cap and cross your legs.
The Other Side is featured in the following Mashups:
The Other Side appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Charismatic Punch
- Cross Face
- Don’t Touch Me
- Epic Dancing
- Epic Muscles
- Geometric Dance
- Groovy Plane
- Groovy Run
- Radical Geometry
- Scales Walk
- The Other Side is the first song by Jason Derulo in the series.
- "Drunk" is censored.
- However, it is still audible the first time it’s said.
- The first set of lyrics "In the beginning" appear first before the song starts.
- On September 17, 2013, Just Dance’s American YouTube channel, justdancegame, uploaded a video with Jason Derulo himself saying that he was excited to have one of his songs in the game and told the viewers to try his dance and show Jason what you got. He was also excited for Want To Want Me, as he said in the video previewing it.
- The Just Dance Now files for this song show that Gold Move 2 was not supposed to be a Gold Move. There are also two unused pictograms in it.
- Sometimes, the menu image does not appear in the menu.
- The Other Side became the first NTSC exclusive to appear on Just Dance Now.
- The Other Side comes with an avatar, which can only be accessed by purchasing the DLC in the PAL region. On Just Dance 2015, the avatar is available for 5 Mojocoins.
- If one look closely at the dancer, one can see his shirt’s color changes to orange at a few points of the routine.
- For unknown reasons, the coach’s avatar is not available on the NTSC version of Just Dance 2014, although the routine is an NTSC exclusive.
Official Music Video
Error en la cita: Existen etiquetas
<ref>, pero no se encontró una etiqueta