| ||Cet article requiert une traduction en Français.|
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man that has a violet purple hat and a pink/orange sweatshirt with a big yellow stripe and a hoodie, and orange pants. He also has yellow boots.
P2 is a man that has a purple hat, a purple fur coat, mint green T-shirt with a long golden necklace, and purple furry pants. Just like the first coach, he also has yellow boots.
The background contains many colors combined with the lyrics of the song and some Hip Pop elements, similar to that of the background of: Hit ’Em Up Style (Oops!), Love Me Again, and Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae).
Some words in the beginning appear with caps, sunglasses and sneakers; in the verses, certain words appear on purple rectangles with a hand pointing up.
In the chorus, the title and RUNNING MAN ON THAT BEAT appear surrounded by a cap, a broken chain, a radio, a pair of headphones and an old-fashioned mic, and get highlighted when they are sung. Then, the following lyrics faintly bend to both sides in an animated style.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine.
Both Gold Moves: Perform a "juju" move.
- This dance uses the official choreography for most of the dance.
- The Facebook post (and the official preview) of this song, uses a different title.
- Freaky is censored.
- Hundred is misspelled as hudnred in the lyrics.
- Although the title is spelled correctly in the menu, the lyrics say JuJu instead of Juju.
- When the preview gameplay for Juju On That Beat was uploaded on Just Dance's official YouTube channel, the video description read The Greatest by Sia is on Just Dance Unlimited.
- This likely happened because the description was copy-pasted from the official gameplay of The Greatest and the song title was not replaced.
|Lire dans une autre langue.|
|English • Deutsch • Español • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|