| ||Cet article requiert une traduction en Français.|
Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a woman with long green hair tied in a ponytail with a light purple bra with an indigo cropped tank with matching high-waist shorts, an orange glove, black and ankle boots.Modèle:Clear
The background starts in a dark room where the dancer is kept in a pink translucent box. The background has glowing lights shined on the dancer with pink and purple thin neon light poles hanging down. When "Don't give up" is sung, the poles slowly disappear by the end of the verses, it cuts to a room with huge double-doors opening with reflections of the dancer in various mirrors. When the bridge comes, the dancer is sent to the same room in the verses, except with opposite colors. The pink box and floor are now bright orange, with the box just being out of thin lines flashing every few seconds, then sent to the mid-chorus part of the background, the repeats the background from the chorus.
Il y a 3 Gold Moves dans cette routine.
All Gold Moves: Open your arms in a semicircle while stomping your left foot.
The Greatest apparaît dans le Dance Quest suivant:
- The Greatest is the fourth song by Sia in the series, after She Wolf (Falling to Pieces), Cheap Thrills, and Titanium.
- The original song features Kendrick Lamar's verse in the bridge/instrumental break, but his part is cut. This is the second time Lamar's verse is cut, after Don’t Wanna Know.
- Despite the coach's hair being mint green, the avatar's hair is light blue with purple streaks.
- The routine uses slightly altered moves from the music video.
- In the earliest release of the routine, there were no special effects on the box walls when the coach performs this move. This was fixed after few days.
|Lire dans une autre langue.|
|English • Deutsch • Español • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|