"Into You" by Ariana Grande is featured on Just Dance 2017.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a geisha with Japanese-style makeup. She has black hair in many curves connected by a golden barrette, and wears a pink and white striped robe, dark blue patent leggings, pink and yellow wedges, a black and a turquoise elbow-length glove, a pink transparent mask, a dark pink belt with a yellow diamond in the middle, and a gold choker on her neck.
The background consists of rocky mountains and a volcano in the distance. The ground is imprinted with branch-like patterns that glow accordingly to the dancer's movement. Closer up are pink cherry blossom trees that grow from the ground. The sky is covered in a pink smoke and cherry blossoms rising from the ground. During the chorus, the screen transitions with the scene turning white with flowers rising. The scene then turns into a closeup of tree branches flowers sprouting up, flashing to the beat and a distant image of a blossom, with this background moving in a counterclockwise circle. At the bridge, there are flowers with its petals exploding behind the dancer. After the bridge, the sky turns purple, with the ground that is normally black becoming white, not to mention the mountains. When "So come light me up" is sang in the final chorus, cherry blossoms drift down until the end of the routine.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Join your hands together and raise your arms.
Gold Move 2: Point to both directions with your hands while your arms are up at a 90 degree angle.
Gold Move 3: Lower your arms with your hands together. This is the final move of the routine.
Into You appears in the following Dance Quest map:
- New Heroines
- This is Ariana Grande's fifth song in the series, after The Way, Problem, Bang Bang and Break Free.
- The dancer's wedges are in the same shape as Super Bass’s wedges. The only difference is the colors. She also wears an identical mask to the alternate dancer of Bad Romance, hairstyle identical to the coaches of Hey Mama (Geisha Version), and a pair of pants identical to the coach of Lights.
- This song was revealed at the VMAs, where the song's music video received four nominations.
- Lyrics from this song "A little less conversation and a little more touch my body." are referenced in the ESRB rating summary, and they are part of the reason for the "Mild Lyrics" rating. 
- The line But baby don't let them see it appears divided as But baby don't let them/See it in the first chorus, but appears as But baby/Don't let them see it in the rest of the song.
- "My boy" in the line "A little dangerous, my boy" does not appear in the lyrics.
- The lyric I’m on the edge with no control is misinterpreted as I’m on the edge of no control.
- This is the second longest song in Just Dance 2017 being about 4:07. The longest is actually Scream & Shout with a time of 4:17.
- Even though this may or may not be intentional as a reference, A Little Less Conversation is mentioned in the lyrics
|Ler em outros idiomas|
| English • Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語
Erro de citação: existem marcas
<ref>, mas nenhuma marca