P1P1 looks like a 50
P2 looks like Ken. As seen in the beginning and end of the routine in games before the remake, his name is Dan. He has orange hair, a hot pink collar, light blue coat/jacket with a white zip, orange sleeves, hot pink glove, white shorts, long aqua socks, and orange and white sneakers. In his remake he looks more realistic.
The dancers are standing behind a pink photo frame that reads "Dolly & Dan," which quickly moves away to reveal the background. This background consists of a gray wall with a piece of cardboard taped on the wall. The cardboard acts as a mural depicting a resemblance of a Barbie playset. The time appears to be night, as there is a hot pink sky with glowing stars. A swimming pool consists of the majority of the bottom, while behind it consists of light greeen grass. To the right is a large pink dollhouse, a brown pavement near the house, and grey and pink trees that look like lollipops around the sides of the house. To the left is a white fence. Far off in the distance is a light pink hill, and on top of it is a sign that says "HOLYTOCH." Whatever is not on the cardboard are two inflatable coconut trees, an inflatable blue dolphin and a bouncing volleyball. At the end, the photo frame reappears to frame the dancers.The aforementioned props that are not part of the mural move more in
В этой рутине 3 Золотых Движений для каждого танцора:
Все Золотые Движения: Троньте другого танцора за плечи. Сначала второй танцор, потом первый.
Barbie Girl appears in the following Mashup:
- The following mistakes and changes are present in the song
- "Dolly" is spelled as "Dollie" in all the games prior to the remake.
- Before the remake, several punctuation marks (like commas) were added in several lines.
- Prior to the remake, one line reads "Ooh ooh ooh" every time it is sung. In the remake, the line is changed to "Ooh whoah ooh!".
- On the Xbox 360 version of
- "Life is your creation" is misinterpreted as "That is your creation" in the remake.
- In the
- The circles on P1
- In the trailer of Crying Blood’s background.
- In the menu icon for Barbie Girl in
- A picture taken during beta development of the routine shows pictograms that are different from the final routine.
- If one looks closely at the pictograms in
- On the menu assets for the remake, the coaches don’t have the plastic texture.
Официальное Музыкальное Видео
Ошибка цитирования Для существующего тега
<ref>не найдено соответствующего тега