| || Перевод этой страницы ещё не завершён.|
Вы можете помочь в её переводе.
| ||Эта страница является неполной. Вы можете помочь этой Вики добавив информацию.|
Just Dance 2016 is the seventh installment in the Just Dance franchise. The game was released on October 20, 2015 in the United States and on October 22, 2015 for the rest of the world, except for the UK where the release date was October 23, 2015.
Особенности игрового процесса
Introducing all new game modes on PS4™, Xbox One™ and Wii U™ consoles, with more focus on online and sharing features:
- “Dance Party” mode, where players can either work together with a common score bar or play against each other, as in previous games.
- “Sweat and Playlists” mode, to customize workout sessions.
- “Dance Quests” mode, completely different from its incarnation in Just Dance 4, where each quest has the player play through 3 pre-determined songs facing bots, trying to get one of the top 3 overall scores.
- “World Video Challenge” mode, where players send videos of their performances and challenge their friends and the whole Just Dance community to beat their score.
- JDTV, where players can watch community made videos and fan made dances.
- Introducing Showtime, a new feature for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Wii U where players sing, act, and/or perform in front of their cameras to create shareable music videos. Only select songs are available in this mode.
- Additionally, Just Dance 2016 introduced Just Dance Unlimited, a new streaming service that will regularly deliver exclusive new content and offer subscribers 150 songs at launch. At launch, Unlimited also offers 4 Unlimited Exclusive Dance Quests. This service is exclusive to Xbox One, Wii U and PlayStation 4.
- You can now use your smartphone as a controller to play the game on the Wii U, PS4 and Xbox One. This allows Wii U and PS4 users to play with up to 6 players instead of 4, which is a feature previously exclusive to the Xbox One.
- "Party Master Mode" Party Master returns, like previously as a Wii U exclusive. A fifth player can join and be the party’s DJ, using the Wii U gamepad to choose the songs and select the next dance moves.
- Community Remix, VIP, Score Challenges, kCal Tracker, Autodance and World Dance Floor (for 7th Gen consoles only) are all returning features.
На консолях восьмого поколения все песни расположены в алфавитном порядке, на консолях седьмого поколения песни расположены в таком же порядке, как и в галерее ниже.