| || Перевод этой страницы ещё не завершён.|
Вы можете помочь в её переводе.
The dancer is a young woman that has long blue hair, and pink diamonds around her left eye that resemble scratch marks, a blue sleeveless dress with multiple holes in the torso, a yellow t-shirt, yellow ripped leggings, pink socks with blue tassels, and blue heels. She also has gold bracelets and a blue wrist band.
В ремейке, танцор слегка осветлён. Её лицо стало менее виднее.
Just Dance 2
The background is full of colored lightning drawings and some graffiti. Colored lightning strikes from off-screen. The lightnings bring the dancer to the screen. The floor is the same as Fame and Only Girl (In The World).
The lamps are farther away from each other in the remake, and the lightnings in the corners are now in full opacity.
В этой рутине 3 Золотых Движений:
Золотое Движение 1: Приподнимите левую ногу и поднимите правую руку вверх.
Золотое Движение 2: Приложите правую руку к своим губам.
Золотое Движение 3: Приложите правую руку к своей щеке, держа её левой рукой. Это последнее движение в этой рутине.
TiK ToK появляется в следующих Мэшапах:
- Want To Want Me
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Tribal Dance
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD 2)
- Animals (Club)
TiK ToK appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Arm Pulse
- Chicken Dance
- Duck Dance
- Glider Girl
- Reaching Up
- Sweet Stroke
- Whip And Circle
- Whip It
- Tik ToK самая первая песня исполнителя Kesha в главной серии.
- Слова: "Junk" и "drunk" зацензурены.
- Gold Moves 2 and 3 were not originally intended to be Gold Moves, as shown in the gameplay of E3 2010, but they was added in the final version.
- Additionally, the pictograms were slightly different. This was later changed.
- In Just Dance Wii, this dancer demonstrates how to play the game with the photo "Follow the dancer on the screen like they’re your reflection on a mirror"; however, the song does not appear in that game, but in Just Dance Wii 2.
- This is also the case for Girlfriend.
- On the Just Dance Now square, the Just Dance Unlimited loading screen and "Place yourself next to the dancer" lobby, the diamonds near the dancer’s eyes are not visible.
- The dancer appears on both the PAL and NTSC covers for Just Dance 2.
- The coach was remade differently on the cover in Just Dance Now than she is in the actual gameplay.
- TiK ToK has completely altered color scheme on the Just Dance: Greatest Hits cover. This also happens with Hey Ya and Firework.
- Along with Hot Stuff and U Can't Touch This, this song was temporarily removed from Just Dance Now on March 26, 2015. However, it was later returned later that day.
- When the Just Dance Now release of the song was announced via social networks, the Just Dance: Greatest Hits coach was accidentally used instead of the remade one. 
- The coach’s hair is shorter on the menu icons of Just Dance 2, Greatest Hits and Wii 2.
- In Just Dance Now, the lightning sound from the beginning is removed. In Just Dance Unlimited, and later in Just Dance Now, it is re-added, along with some giggling at the end of the track. This giggling came from the original track.
- In Just Dance Now and Unlimited, the sound effect from Just Dance 2’s audible "1, 2, 3, 4" count in is still present at the start of the routine.
- This count in is synchronized with the flashing triangle or spotlight at the end of the pictogram bar.
- In the remake, sometimes the pictograms appear slightly out of sync with the song but the flashing triangle and spotlight, as well as the highlighting lyrics, are not.
- In the Just Dance Now files, a beta pictogram can be found. It looks very similar to a pictogram used in the previous versions of the routine.
- The three pink stripes on the coach’s right eye are mirrored on the avatar.
- A red shadow of the dancer along with a red warning sign is used as a placeholder bubble while selecting a DLC from the store in Just Dance 2.
- This coach appears in the intro of every Just Dance 3 preview gameplay, along with the coach from Firework.
- The coach’s eye tattoo is a little bit glitchy, as it sometimes disappears.
- The song is referenced in some scoring detection files for the Extreme Version of Animals.
- In the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, the Gold Move aftershine does not appear if the player performs a Gold Move correctly.
Скриншоты из игр
Official Music Video
|Читайте на других языках|
|Deutsch • English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|