| ||Ang artikulong ito ay nangangailangan ng pagsasalin sa Tagalog.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a man with short black hair. He wears a fuchsia shirt with an aqua square on the left shoulder, blue skinny jeans and a pair of black shoes.
The background is a blue-purple room with colorful lines, beating purple circles and light effects. In the chorus, the walls move apart, making the room much wider, and magenta combined lines appear and follow the beat of the song (similar to Blame). In the bridge, the room becomes grey and it splits up in more rooms, one into another. It was inspired by the music video for Hotline Bling by Drake. 
There is one Gold Move in the routine:
Gold Move: Quickly raise your right arm while looking up. This is the final move of the routine.
Hold My Hand appears in the following Dance Quest:
- When the song was first added to Just Dance Unlimited, the artist's name was misspelled as "Jesse Glynne". Additionally, the credits were missing.
- The dancer recycles moves from Am I Wrong and the on-stage mode of Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight).
- Some pictograms look similar to some in Get Ugly and Am I Wrong’s gold move.
- In the song's preview video from the dash.justdancenow.com link, there is an error where a large part of the background will disappear for a few seconds, leaving the blue circles and a green light before reappearing.
- On June 2, 2016, the preview audio for the song on Just Dance Unlimited was changed; the first audio played the first part of the second chorus (meaning that it started at "Darling hold my hand"), and the new audio plays the second part of the said chorus (meaning it now starts at "I'm ready for this").
- The new preview audio was later added to Just Dance Now on June 20, 2016.
- A recent bug in Just Dance Unlimited has caused the pictograms for this song to be green with red arrows instead of keeping their original color and the routine and lyrics to not be synced with the song.