"Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of" redirects here. For Just Dance: Best Of, click here.
Just Dance: Greatest Hits is part of the Just Dance video game series published by Ubisoft. The game includes songs from Just Dance, Just Dance 2, Just Dance: Summer Party, and Just Dance 3, with 25 songs in the Wii PAL (Europe) version (Best Of) and 35 songs in the NTSC (North America) Wii and Xbox 360 version (Greatest Hits). It is only available on the NTSC Wii and the Xbox 360.
Just Dance: Greatest Hits has 35 songs:
- A "*" indicates that the song has been covered.
- A "**" indicates that the song is not a cover on the Xbox 360 version of the game.
- A "#" indicates that the song's difficulty and/or effort levels have been altered from the original game.
- A "" indicates that the song has a different difficulty/effort on the Xbox 360.
- A (U) indicates that the song must be unlocked with the use of a code on the D-Pad.
- On the Xbox 360 version, the track list is listed in alphabetical order, while in the Wii version, it's listed in the order below.
|Song||Artist||Difficulty||Effort||Year||Mode||Menu Square||Original Game|
|Firework#||Katy Perry||1 ||2 ||2010||Solo||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
|Hot N Cold#||Katy Perry||1||1||2008||Solo||Just Dance|
|Girlfriend||Avril Lavigne||2||3||2007||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|TiK ToK#||Kesha||2 ||1||2009||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Only Girl (In The World)||Rihanna||2||2||2010||Solo||Just Dance 3 (Target Exclusive)|
|Pon de Replay||Rihanna||2||2||2005||Solo||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
|Baby Don't Stop Now||Anja||2||1||2011||Solo||Just Dance 3 (DLC)|
(The Hit Crew)
|3||1||2004||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)||A. R. Rahman and The Pussycat Dolls feat. Nicole Scherzinger||2||2||2009||Solo||Just Dance 2 (Best Buy Exclusive)|
|Katti Kalandal (U)||Bollywood||2||2||2000||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|Jin Go Lo Ba #||Fatboy Slim||2||2||2004||Solo||Just Dance|
|Satisfaction (Isak Original Extended)||Benny Benassi presents "The Biz"||1||1||2003||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Acceptable in the 80s#||Calvin Harris||2||2||2007||Solo||Just Dance|
|Ring My Bell||Anita Ward||2||1||1979||Solo||Just Dance|
|It's Raining Men||The Weather Girls||2||3||1983||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Proud Mary||Ike & Tina Turner||2||3||1969||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Crazy in Love*||Beyoncé feat. Jay-Z
|3||2||2003||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Airplanes||B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams||1||1||2010||Solo||Just Dance 3 (Target Exclusive)|
|Hey Ya||Outkast||3||3||2003||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Baby Girl (U)||Reggaeton||3||2||2009||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|U Can't Touch This*||MC Hammer
|3||3||1992||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|The Power||Snap!||2||3||1990||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Body Movin’ (Fatboy Slim Remix)||Beastie Boys||1||3||1998||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|I Like to Move It (Radio Mix)**||Reel 2 Real feat. The Mad Stuntman (Groove Century)||2||2||1993||Solo||Just Dance|
|Dagomba||Sorcerer||2||3||2003||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Jump in the Line (Shake, Señora)*||Harry Belafonte
(The Sunlight Shakers)
|3||2||1961||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|Step by Step||New Kids on the Block||2||2||1990||Solo||Just Dance|
|Alright||Supergrass||2||2||1995||Duet||Just Dance 2|
(In The Style of Irene Cara)
|Who Let the Dogs Out?* #||Baha Men
(The Sunlight Shakers)
|Kung Fu Fighting (Dave Ruffy / Mark Wallis Remix)||Carl Douglas||2||2||1974||Duet||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
|Viva Las Vegas||Elvis Presley||2||2||1964||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Eye of the Tiger#||Survivor||1||2||1982||Solo||Just Dance|
(Countdown Dee's Hit Explosion)
|1||3||1997||Duet||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
|Rasputin||Boney M.||3||3||1978||Solo||Just Dance 2|
These songs were going to be in the game, as seen in the files, but were removed for unknown reasons.
|Name||Artist||Year||Mode||Menu Square||Original Game|
|A Little Less Conversation||Elvis Presley vs. JXL||2002||Solo||Just Dance|
|Heart Of Glass||Blondie||1979||Solo||Just Dance|
|Louie Louie||Iggy Pop||1993||Solo||Just Dance|
|That's the Way (I Like It)||KC and the Sunshine Band||1975||Solo||Just Dance|
|Crazy Christmas||Santa Clones||2010||Solo||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
|Iko Iko||Mardi Gras||1953||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Sway (Quien Sera)||Marine Band||2003||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go||Wham!||1984||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Walk Like an Egyptian||The Bangles||1986||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Why Oh Why||Love Letter||2010||Duet||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
- The Xbox 360 Version of the game has slightly different backgrounds than the Wii version, sometimes completely different. (Example: Dare on the Wii has no motion in the background except lights and flashes but in the Kinect they added fire and motion and lights)
- As already stated above, Baby Girl and Katti Kalandal needs to be unlocked in the game by pressing buttons on a D-Pad eight times in an certain order while staying in the title screen to unlock a certain song. Here are the following codes for each song:
- Baby Girl code: UP-UP-RIGHT-RIGHT-DOWN-DOWN-LEFT-LEFT
- Katti Kalandal code: UP-UP-LEFT-LEFT-DOWN-DOWN-RIGHT-RIGHT
- NOTE: The code will not work on the Xbox 360 version.
- Gold moves seem more gradual and sophisticated in the Xbox than Wii: Instead of the gold ring coming in quick on Wii, the gold ring goes in on the dancer, and if they complete the move correctly, it waits one second, then comes back out (like in Just Dance 3).
- Since this game uses the same menu as Just Dance 3, there is an glitch on the Wii version; when the same method is used to unlock the Barbra Streisand (Extreme), a card appears where it says the routine has already been unlocked. However, the routine does not appear anywhere in the game. This glitch has been fixed in later copies.
- Even though the cover says "Hits from Just Dance 1-2", the game also includes 3 songs from Just Dance 3.
- On the North American cover, only dancers from Just Dance 2 are featured.
- Also, the dancers have a different color scheme.
- The PAL version of the game is available only for Kinect; for the Wii version, Just Dance: Best Of must be purchased.
- As with Best Of, no dance crew routines are featured in the game, due to the fact that the game only features songs from Just Dance and Just Dance 2, along with 3 solo-mode songs from Just Dance 3.
- I Like To Move It uses the cover version by Groove Century, but the artist is mistakenly credited as Reel 2 Reel feat. The Mad Stuntman in-game.
- All audio files from Just Dance 3 were found in files for this game.
- Unlike Just Dance 2 and Just Dance 3, the start screen will not turn golden when you achieve 5 stars on every song.
- On the Xbox 360 version of the game, when selecting Who Let the Dogs Out?, the original version plays instead of the cover.
- Similar to Just Dance 3, the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits runs at 30fps while the Wii version runs at 60fps.
- Also, the Ubisoft logo animation movie is different than its normal version in the Xbox 360 version.
- The workout playlist, speed shuffle, and the Coach Me Mode in Just Create must be unlocked through Ubisoft Club.
|Read in Other Languages|