"Ça Plane Pour Moi" by Plastic Bertrand (covered by Serge Dinarka, who is credited as Bob Platine in-game) is featured on Just Dance 2019, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力无限. The routine was also planned to appear on Kids Mode in Just Dance 2019, but it was never added in the final version for unknown reasons.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a man. He has messy black medium-length hair. He is wearing a bright scarlet red Renaissance shirt with the top buttons unbuttoned, along with a bright yellow ascot tied around his neck. Over the shirt, he wears a sky blue overcoat with full sleeves, which is left open, with a yellow folded handkerchief in his right pocket. From underneath the coat sleeves, the frills of his red shirt can be seen around his wrists. He wears black jeans with multiple rips, and a black belt around the waist. He also wears a pair of black leather shoes.
The background resembles a massive scrapbook, as numerous stop-motion animations made out of crudely torn-out pictures and paper cutouts are used throughout the routine.
The colored papers fold and rip open to the coach's movement and the beat of the song throughout the routine. Numerous pictures of objects can be seen in the background, which are (in order of appearance) electric whisks, a map of Europe, Greenland, Northern Africa and Middle East, canned food, clocks, sunglasses, armchairs, a wallpaper of CRT TVs, an igloo, picture frames, records, paper airplanes, a French building, a wallpaper of sunglasses, a crudely-drawn sofa, megaphones, a crown, a wallpaper of electric guitars, an airplane, a cat with mohawks wearing sunglasses and a earring, fish, vacuum flasks, an electric guitar, a blender, safety pins, a toaster, a necklace, a standing lamp, a loudspeaker, a table grill, a fan, a queen-sized bed, a wallpaper of canned food, a bathroom sink, a pizza box, a plate of fries, fried egg, and tomato and Cupid’s Foot.
During the chorus, the words "Ça Plane Pour Moi" appear as ransom note-style word cutouts, and a picture of a crudely-drawn cat wearing sunglasses and playing an electric guitar can be seen.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Stomp your right foot with your hands up near your face.
Gold Move 2: Slide to the left with your arms out and your head shaking.
Ça Plane Pour Moi is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- World Music Day
- Passport In A Playlist
- All Songs A-E
- Ça Plane Pour Moi is the sixth French-language song in the series.
- However, this is the first of the French songs to not be a PAL exclusive or Just Dance Unlimited exclusive.
- Ça Plane Pour Moi is the oldest song on the main tracklist of Just Dance 2019.
- "Whisky", "bière", "c***ard", "alcool" and the lines "Un sparadrap, une gueule de bois", "De s’envoyer/sur l’paillasson", and "Limée, ruinée, vidée, comblée" are censored.
- The arrows for the pictograms are magenta, despite the coach’s glove being green.
- On the top right corner of the pictogram for Gold Move 1, there is a thin white line.
- Because of the "Ç" in the title, Ça Plane Pour Moi is placed at the end of the A-E song section in Just Dance Now.