| ||This article is about a recent development. Hang tight!|
"Ça Plane Pour Moi" by Plastic Bertrand (covered by Bob Platine in-game) is featured on Just Dance 2019.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a man. He has messy black medium-length hair. He is wearing a bright scarlet red shirt with the top buttons unbuttoned, along with a bright yellow ascot tied around his neck. Over the shirt, he wears a sky blue overcoat with full sleeves, which is left open, with a yellow folded handkerchief in his right pocket. From underneath the coat sleeves, the frills of his red shirt can be seen around his wrists. He wears black jeans with multiple rips, and a black belt around the waist. He also wears a pair of black leather shoes.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Stomp your right foot with your hands up near your face.
Gold Move 2: Slide to the left with your arms out and your head shaking.
- Ça Plane Pour Moi is the sixth French-language song in the series.
- However, this is the first of the French songs to not be a PAL exclusive or Just Dance Unlimited exclusive.
- "Whisky", "bière", "c***ard", "alcool" and the lines "Un sparadrap, une gueule de bois", "De s’envoyer/sur l’paillasson" and "Limée, ruinée, vidée, comblée" are censored.
- "C***ard" and the censored lines are dubbed over with an electric guitar solo additionally.
- The arrows for the pictograms are magenta, despite his glove being green.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|