"10.000 luchtballonnen" (stylized as "10.000 Luchtballonen") by K3 is featured on Just Dance 2020 as a Benelux exclusive. The song can be played internationally on Just Dance Unlimited. The song also appears on 舞力无限.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of girls with short shoulder-length hair, who represent the members of K3 in the music video for the song. They all wear identical outfits, which consist of a white sleeveless dress with a rainbow containing red, orange, yellow and blue colors, and white sneakers. They have a blue outline.
P1 represents Marthe. She has black hair that is wavy and free flowing.
P2 represents Klaasje. She has light blond hair. The upper part of her hair is neatly arranged and the sides are curly.
P3 represents Hanne. She has brown hair. Her hair is neatly combed and the sides are slightly wavy.
At the start of the routine, it takes place on a dark tunnel with arcs made of balloons. The arcs contain blue, yellow and red balloons, with some balloons lying on the ground. A spotlight shines at each dancer while performing their introductory moves. Afterwards, the arcs light up before moving to the next background.
The background is bare and contains balloons that appear from the ground and float upwards. The balloons and the sides of the screen flash light briefly to the music. During the verses, the background is dark gold, with the balloons in red, yellow, sky blue and white. The balloons also take forms in arcs that resemble rainbows with clouds. The outer portion of the arc is red, the inner portion is yellow, and the clouds is sky blue and white. The balloon arcs disintegrate during each of the coaches' gold moves.
During the chorus, the background is turquoise blue, with the balloons in shades of red, pink and white. The balloons form shapes in hearts and stars, which disintegrate after a few seconds. During the second repeat in the second chorus, confetti rains from above.
During the bridge, the first background is used, with the spotlight shining at the three dancers and the arcs shine in order and in beat. Confetti soon falls down from above. The background soon switches to the chorus, with the confetti remaining. As the routine ends, the background and the dancers darkened, concluding the routine.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Starting from left to right, raise your hands up.
- 10.000 luchtballonnen is the first song by K3 in the series.
- 10.000 luchtballonnen is the second Dutch song in the series, after My Main Girl.
- However, the description of the preview erroneously states that it is the first Dutch song in the franchise.
- The outfits, visual elements in the background, and some moves were taken from the official music video.
- On P2’s Gold Move pictogram, P3’s left arm has a stroke that is red, blue, and pink.
- On the official Just Dance channel preview, the artist was mentioned as "X" instead of “K3”. This was fixed on December 28, 2019.
- The preview on the official Just Dance channel preview, along with Spinning (Кружит), were made unlisted as of December 30, 2019.
- In the 舞力全开 preview gameplay, the title is misspelled as "10000Lucht", which is actually the routine’s codename.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|