"10.000 luchtballonnen" (stylized as "10.000 Luchtballonen") by K3 is featured on Just Dance 2020 as a Benelux exclusive, where an internet connection is required to play the song. The song can be played internationally on Just Dance Unlimited. The song also appears on 舞力无限.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of girls with short shoulder-length hair, who represent the members of K3 in the music video for the song. They all wear identical outfits, which consist of white sneakers and a white sleeveless dress with a rainbow colored red, orange, yellow, and blue that starts from their left shoulder and curves down to the bottom center of their dress. They have a blue outline.
P1 represents Marthe. She has black hair that is wavy and free flowing. Her glove is red.
P2 represents Klaasje. She has light blond hair. The upper part of her hair is neatly arranged and the sides are curly. Her glove is blue.
P3 represents Hanne. She has brown hair. Her hair is neatly combed and the sides are slightly wavy. Her glove is orange.
At the start of the routine, it takes place on a dark tunnel with arcs made of balloons. The arcs contain blue, yellow, and red balloons, with some balloons lying on the ground. A spotlight shines at each dancer while performing their introductory moves. Afterwards, the arcs light up before moving to the next background.
The background is bare and contains balloons that appear from the ground and float upwards. The balloons and the sides of the screen flash light briefly to the music. During the verses, the background is dark gold, with the balloons in red, yellow, sky blue, and white. The balloons also take forms in arcs that resemble rainbows with clouds. The outer portion of the arc is red, the inner portion is yellow, and the clouds is sky blue and white. The balloons fly away during each of the coaches’ Gold Moves.
During the chorus, the background is turquoise blue, with the balloons in shades of red, pink, and white. The balloons form shapes in hearts and stars, which disintegrate after a few seconds. During the second repeat in the second chorus, confetti rains from above.
During the bridge, the first background is used, with the spotlight shining at the three dancers, and the arcs shine in order and in beat. Confetti soon falls down from above. The background soon switches to the chorus, with the confetti remaining. As the routine ends, the background and the dancers darkened, concluding the routine.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Starting from left to right, raise your hands up.
- 10.000 luchtballonnen is the first song by K3 in the series.
- 10.000 luchtballonnen is the second Dutch-language song in the series.
- However, the description of the preview erroneously states that it is the first Dutch song in the franchise.
- On the official Just Dance channel preview, the artist was mentioned as "X" instead of “K3”. This was fixed on December 28, 2019.
- In the 舞力全开 preview gameplay, the title is misspelled as "10000Lucht", which is actually the routine’s codename.
- The outfits, the visual elements in the background, and some moves were taken from the official music video.
- On P2’s Gold Move pictogram, P3’s left arm has a stroke that is red, blue, and pink.
- The preview on the official Just Dance channel, along with that of Spinning (Кружит), were made unlisted as of December 30, 2019.