The song also has an Extreme Version.
On the 8th-generation console and Nintendo Switch versions of Just Dance 2018, 24K Magic was one of fifteen songs to be playable from the beginning.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet of two men.
P1 wears a golden baseball cap, a pair of sunglasses, a long, green fur coat, a reddish-purple romper with golden patterns on it, purple calf-length socks, and black and gold loafers.
P2 wears a black and gold baseball cap, a pair of sunglasses, a purple bodysuit with golden chain patterns on it, a green tank top, turquoise socks, and golden sandals.
When "Everywhere I go, they be like; ooh, so play-a" is sung, the dancers turn black with golden outlines (except for their gloves), one at a time.
The song begins in a black room. In every step the coaches do, the background turns to gold and shows a golden floor with gates and a wall. When Bruno starts to sing the first chorus, the gates are opened, and a portion of the floor detaches from the rest and becomes a golden raft floating on golden water with coins. Money bags and rowing golden ships can be seen. When the first verse is sung, money vaults are seen with golden trees. Then, golden gates are opened again, and a black room with golden accessories and neon lights are seen. During the bridge, the background looks like a "mall". There are golden escalators, and golden clones of the coaches are walking down the escalators. When "24 karat, 24 karat magic" is sung, coins are turning around and golden confetti are seen. Until the end of the song, the background is the same as in the chorus.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Lower your right arm while shaking your feet.
Gold Move 3 (After Demo): Point to each other and fall down on your knees.
24K Magic is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2018
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- 24K Magic is the third song by Bruno Mars in the series.
- 24K Magic is the third song in the main series whose title starts with a number. The previous ones are 99 Luftballons and 4x4.
- "S**t", "rocket", "b***hes", "ass", and "pimp" are censored.
- Before the second chorus, both routines have a lyric error involving the line "Put your pinky rings up to the moon", which accidentally appears as "Put your pinky rings up to the"/"To the moon".
- The black-golden effect applied to the coaches during the bridge is recycled from Lean On (Scarf Version).
- In the E3 demo, the menu colors 1A and 1B (the ones for the interface surrounding the menu banner) were in shades of dark blue; in the final game, instead, they are in shades of gray.
- The E3 preview is seen on one of Just Dance’s tweets.
- Originally, Gold Move 3 was not intended to be a Gold Move. This was later changed after Russia ComicCon 2017.
- When the Behind the Scenes footage of 24K Magic was first uploaded, the thumbnail was incorrectly identified as #4 (which actually belongs to Despacito). It has since been fixed.
- The Just Dance 2018 for Switch page on the Nintendo website features a promotional image of P1 with a light blue glow, rather than the solid outline seen in-game.
- 24k Magic is one of fifteen routines in Just Dance 2018 that are unlocked at the start, along with Bubble Pop!, Make It Jingle, Despacito, How Far I’ll Go, Side To Side, Love Ward, Shape Of You, Chantaje, Daddy Cool, Automaton, Tumbum, Swish Swish, John Wayne, and Carmen (Overture).
- He is also in a mainly blue and purple color scheme, to match the design of the NTSC cover.
- Some unseen parts of the ending can be seen in Just Dance Now, as the score screen loads later.
- When 24K Magic was first released to Just Dance Now, it was not included in the "Easy Peasy Party" playlist.
- This issue was later fixed.
- P2 appears in the background of Fire as part of the character selection screen.
- In the files of Just Dance 2020, there is an unused All Stars Mode planet based off 24K Magic, hinting that it might have been initially considered for inclusion in the game mode.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
Behind the Scenes
- https://youtu.be/fB2MZ9iQZm8?t=172s (better source needed)
- https://youtu.be/fB2MZ9iQZm8?t=327s (better source needed)
- File:24K nogm.png
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|