Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a female robot doll with short, purple hair and pink skin. She wears a blue hair bow, a pink short-sleeve dress, a blue apron, purple bows on her ankles, a pink ribbon, and a pair of dark blue high heel ankle boots with light blue platforms. Her elbows and the outer halves of her legs are light blue.
The coach is seen standing on a circular platform that illuminates straight lines and flashes blue and yellow at some parts. In the verses, the background takes place inside a giant circular tube that is dark blue with computer circuit-board lines that are in lighter shades of blue. There is a pathway through a transparent tunnel that the coach enters through. During the chorus, the interior tunnel features pink circuit lines that flash yellow. Throughout the tunnel, there are white, circular bases that are dark blue inside. During the final chorus there are giant gears floating by, and as the platform moves a giant pink circular tube that is connected by multiple wires where it spawns six rings which then the dancer passes through until she reaches inside the tube which then glows orange afterwards.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Point your right arm out to your right.
365 appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Simple Dances
- Girl Power!
- Just Dancers...assemble!
- Outer World
- 15-Minute Soft Workout
- 30-Minute Soft Workout
Just Dance Now
- With Great Power...
- Outer World
- Easy Peasy Party
- All Songs A-E
- 365 is the third song by Zedd in the series, but the first where he is the main artist and not a featured artist.
- 365 is the fourteenth song by Katy Perry in the series.
- In terms of characters, 365 is tied with 4x4, SOS (in the remake), Fun, OMG, Sax, and Toy for the second shortest title in the Just Dance series (only three characters), being beaten by X (only one character).
- 10.000 luchtballonnen, 365, and 7 Rings are the fifth, sixth and seventh songs in the main series whose titles start with a number, after 99 Luftballons, 4x4, 4 Walls, and 24K Magic.
- In the game credits of Just Dance 2020, the word "B**ch" in the name of Katy Perry’s publishing company ("When I’m Rich, You’ll Be My B**ch") is left uncensored, unlike how it is for all of the other songs by her in the franchise (except One of the Boys and Swish Swish).
- In two pictograms, some very small parts of their props still have their default color.
- A World Dance Floor boss who resembles the coach could appear during the Just Dance 2020 Celebration event.
- Playing 365 three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks Nitro Bot (P1)’s sticker.
- The coach makes a cameo in the teaser for Panini.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|