Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of girls. They have glowing turquoise outlines.
P1 has light blue hair in a high ponytail with a pink glittery crown-shaped visor. She wears a half-purple and half-yellow top with straps that connect to the sleeves a magenta skirt. She has a purple and a yellow stocking that both have straps on the thigh. She has light blue stiletto heels with magenta accents. She accessorizes with pink star-shaped earrings, a dark indigo bow choker, a pink chain necklace and belt, and various colorful bracelets.
P2 has long curly dark indigo hair with bangs. There is a pink headpiece in her hair. She wears a yellow crop top and a light blue fluffy tulle skirt. She has violet platform boots with pink chain accents. She accessorizes with large pink hoop earrings, a glowing pink body chain with a heart pendant, a light blue choker, and various colorful bracelets.
P3 has violet hair with bangs, styled into two small buns and many braids. There are two pink accessories around the buns and metal accessories in the braids. She wears a light blue crop top with puffy shoulders and a pair of coral shorts with a short overlay skirt of the same color. She has a two-strand light blue belt with a dark indigo buckle. She wears yellow fishnet stockings that go to her knees underneath a pair of hot pink platform heels. She accessorizes with a dark indigo studded choker, multiple pink chain necklaces with a heart pendant, and various colorful bracelets.
Extreme VersionThe coach is a woman with purple hair styled with two side buns with two long braids and bangs. There is a gold chain around each of her buns. She wears a turquoise sleeveless top with various straps and cut-outs and a pink bubble skirt. There are multiple gold body chains over her torso. On one leg, she wears a turquoise thigh-high sock. On the other, she wears blue knee-high fishnet legging, attached to a green strap on her thigh with gold clasps. She wears a pair of orange platform boots with pink heart-shaped frills and yellow small wings on the center and thick white soles. She wears gold bracelets around both wrists, one with a chain connecting to a ring on her finger. She has a glowing turquoise outline.
The background features black rooms in a mansion with aqua, pink, and purple. At the beginning, there are two sets of stairs. Light blue sheets are seen dangling from the upper floor. In some rooms, cranes and drapes can be seen.
The background is a kaleidoscope of the Classic routine. Flamingos and other accessories appear throughout the song.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Classic routine:
Gold Moves 1 : Punch forward while crouching and shake your shoulder.
Gold Moves 2 : Similar to Gold Move 1 but nod your head left then right.
Gold Move 3: Punch to the right and bring your left arm in to your side.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Extreme routine:
Gold Move 1: Clap while lifting your right leg.
Gold Move 2: Hit the air to your left with your right hand and put your left hand behind your head.
7 Rings is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Must Dance 2020
- Girl Squad
- Girl Power
- The more the merrier
- Trios and Quartets
Just Dance Now
- Sneak Peek 2020
- Hall Of Fame
- All Songs A-E
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
- 7 Rings is the ninth song by Ariana Grande in the series.
- 10.000 luchtballonnen, 365 and 7 Rings are the third, fourth and fifth song in the main series whose titles start with a number.
- 7 Rings samples the melody of My Favorite Things.
- “S**t”, “b***h”, “b***hes”, and “a**” are censored.
- 7 Rings is the first Classic routine from an upcoming game to be added to Just Dance Unlimited for one week before its game launched.
- While the dancers are crouching during the third verse, the pictograms incorrectly instruct them to kneel.
- P1’s face glitches when she moves her hand in front of it.
- P2’s skirt sometimes glitches with parts cut off.
- P1 is featured in the background of Skibidi.
- The number of counted moves is lower on camera consoles.
- The pictograms for Gold Moves 1 and 2 are different, even though they represent the same move.
- In the Nintendo Switch notification for the Just Dance 2020 Celebration Event, the song title and the artist’s name are spelled as "7 Rings by Ariana Grande" rather than "7 Rings - Ariana Grande", like the other songs mentioned there.
- Playing the classic version three times unlocks Mad Love’s lion statue sticker.
- 7 Rings is featured in the standard Recommended For You section.
- Several pictograms lack small portions of their left feet.
- In another one, a little part of an unused arrow can be seen below the feet.
- In three other ones, the clap emblem has some pixels that have been left in a different color
- Playing 7 Rings (Extreme Version) three times unlocks Chiwawa’s chihuahua sticker.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Video
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 https://justdance.fandom.com/wiki/File:Screenshot_20190506-214128.jpg
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 https://justdance.fandom.com/wiki/File:IMG_1BFFD39B70F0-1.jpeg
- ↑ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/531135187409436702/635368095786991616/image0.jpg
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1182687312540569600
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1184574741815926784
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1190705134235508737
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|