The song also has an Extreme routine.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Release History
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of girls dressed in ballroom-style fashion. They have glowing turquoise outlines.
P1 has light blue hair in a high ponytail with a pink glittery crown-shaped visor. She wears a half-purple and half-yellow top with straps that connect to the sleeves a magenta skirt. She has a purple and a yellow stocking that both have straps on the thigh. She has light blue stiletto heels with magenta accents. She accessorizes with pink star-shaped earrings, a dark indigo bow choker, a pink chain necklace and belt, and various colorful bracelets.
P2 has long wavy dark indigo hair with bangs. There is a pink headpiece in her hair. She wears a yellow crop top and a light blue fluffy tulle skirt. She has violet platform boots with pink chain accents. She accessorizes with large pink hoop earrings, a glowing pink body chain with a heart pendant, a light blue choker, and various colorful bracelets. She also seems to have some blue shorts underneath.
P3 has dark purple hair with bangs, styled into two small buns and many braids. There are two pink accessories around the buns and metal accessories in the braids. She wears a light blue crop top with puffy shoulders and a pair of coral shorts with a short overlay skirt of the same color. She has a two-strand light blue belt with a dark indigo buckle. She wears yellow fishnet stockings that go to her knees underneath a pair of hot pink platform heels. She accessorizes with a dark indigo studded choker, multiple pink chain necklaces with a heart pendant, and various colorful bracelets.
The routine takes place inside a dimly-lit and purple hued mansion, with several elements of each room lighting up aqua, purple and hot pink to the beat of the song. All of the rooms in the mansion have reflective violet flooring.
The routine starts off inside a foyer with a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, two identical curved staircases on each side and a mezzanine with intricate wrought iron railings. Sheer drapery in light blue, hot pink and purple can be seen hanging from the railings. Below the mezzanine is an elliptical archway which leads to the second room of the routine.
The second room is a hallway inspired by neoclassical architecture. For every eight beats, the dancers go through a large round arch. Each side has four Greek Ionic-style columns placed on top of a neon-purple foundation and an entablature above as support. The dancers are also surrounded by two rows of crane statues on both sides that spin and glow peach and aqua to the beat of the song.
The third room, which takes place in the chorus, is a round room with the same architectural elements as the second room. Like the foyer, a mezzanine which is supported by columns, surrounds the room, with aqua, purple and hot pink draperies hanging from it. Cushions can be seen scattered around the floor, along with a few large ottomans.
From the bridge to the outro, many of the room's elements are now multicolored and neon instead of having a solid purple color with few colors lighting up. A lot of the architectural elements in the background now have a royal blue, aqua, violet and hot pink color palette that occasionally light up. The flooring now has a cross pattern with hot pink squares, however, the flooring in the third room stays the same but is surrounded by a hot pink ring that lights up to the beat of the song. During the outro, the third room stops spinning and slowly dims down, leaving only the royal blue elements lit up.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1: Punch forward while crouching and shake your shoulder.
Gold Moves 2: Similar to Gold Move 1 but nod your head left then right.
Gold Move 3: Punch to the right and bring your left arm in to your side.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
This section details the release and removal history of 7 Rings.
|Game||Date Added||Date Removed|
|Just Dance Unlimited||October 17, 2019||October 24, 2019|
|November 6, 2020||N/A|
|Just Dance Now||October 24, 2019|
|November 7, 2019|
|December 24, 2019|
|August 27, 2020||N/A|
7 Rings is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
- Dance Essentials!
- Dancin’ in the Dark!
- Don’t Stop Dancing!
- Got the Groove!
- Groovy Queens!
- Hall Of Fame
- Neon Parade!
- Sneak Peek 2020
- 7 rings is the ninth song by Ariana Grande in the series.
- 7 rings samples the melody of My Favorite Things.
- “S**t”, “b***h”, “b***hes”, and “ass” are censored.
- At 70 BPM, 7 rings is the slowest song in the entire Just Dance series.
- 10.000 luchtballonnen, 365, and 7 rings are the third, fourth, and fifth songs in the main series whose titles start with a number.
- The pictograms for Gold Moves 1 and 2 are different, even though they represent the same move. This is the second time this has happened, the first time was in I Like to Move It.
- 7 rings is the first routine from an upcoming game to be added to Just Dance Unlimited for one week before its game launched.
- While the dancers are crouching during the third verse, the pictograms incorrectly instruct players to kneel.
- P1’s face glitches when she moves her hand in front of it.
- P2’s skirt sometimes glitches with parts cut off.
- P1 is featured in the background of Skibidi.
- In the Nintendo Switch notification for the Just Dance 2020 Celebration Event, the song title and the artist’s name are spelled as "7 Rings by Ariana Grande" rather than "7 Rings - Ariana Grande", like the other songs mentioned there.
- Playing 7 rings three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks Mad Love’s lion statue sticker.
- 7 rings is featured in the standard "Recommended For You" section.
- P2 appears in the trailer for Season 4: It’s Showtime, alongside P3 of High Hopes, P3 of Kill This Love, and Old Town Road (Remix).
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|