Appearance of the Dancers
P1, a man, has short fluffy hair and wears a pair of black-framed glasses, a red vest with a black spot, a black bow tie, and a pair of light purple jeans.
P2, a woman, has long straight brown hair, and wears a purple head scarf. She also wears a light blue dungaree skirt, a red top under, and brown boots with red socks.
The background is orange and has lots of balloons. It also looks very papery and may have been colored with a crayon. When the tempo slows down, the background turns black, white, and gray and so do the dancers.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Turn face to face with your partner while jumping.
Gold Moves 2 and 4: Turn back to back with your partner while jumping.
99 Luftballons appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Lily of the Valley
- 99 Luftballons is one of two German-language songs in the series. The other is Moskau.
- Coincidentally, both of these songs are covered in-game, and are featured in the same game.
- 99 Luftballons is the first song in the main series with the title starting with a number.
- In Just Dance Now, 99 Luftballons’s preview music has been changed; it originally only featured beats, but now it has been changed to feature music from the chorus.
- The last pictogram in the routine has an error: the colors are reversed.
- This routine is affected by a glitch: when it appears in the Recommended section, the menu icon for We Can’t Stop is used instead of the correct one.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|