Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches are a pair of dancers, who have paint-like effect on them. They both have thin yellow outlines.
P1 is a man with short fluffy hair and black glasses. He wears a brownish orange polo shirt with a black tie, a red vest with a black patch on his left chest, a pair of grey pants with a black belt, and black shoes.
P2 is a woman with brown hair in a shoulder length. She wears a red headband on her head, with a bow on the right side. She also wears a red sleeveless top, a light blue skirt with suspenders on the front, a red belt tied on her waist, red socks and brownish orange short heels.At beginning and part of the ending of the routine, the dancers are in shades of grey-blue and their outlines colored are grey-blue. Their outlines also have different effects in random parts of the routine, either with scribbled pencil-like effect or a rainbow scribbled pencil-like effect.
The background is styled like water paintings and crayon drawings. It features stars, small planets and balloons with strings attached in different colors.
At the beginning of the routine, the background is blue while the dancers were carried by a yellow circular outline to the center of the background. Two balloons, red and blue, appear to float close to the dancer before popping, with the dancers gaining their colors. Prior to the verses, balloons were present in the background, with the balloons pulsing to the beat and slowly floating around.
During the verses, the background turns orange, with balloons flying to the center and shrinking. Colored lines line up around the dancers.
At the ending of the routine, the background switches back to blue, with the balloons on the side. The stringless balloons appear again but float upwards instead of popping. The routine ends with the same yellow circular outline appearing around the dancer, descending below with the balloons.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Turn face to face with your partner while jumping.
Gold Moves 2 and 4: Turn back to back with your partner while jumping.
99 Luftballons appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Lily of the Valley
Appearances in Playlists
99 Luftballons is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
- 99 Luftballons is one of two German-language songs in the series. The other is Moskau.
- Coincidentally, both of these songs are covered in-game, and are featured in the same game.
- 99 Luftballons is the first song in the main series with the title starting with a number.
- In Just Dance Now, 99 Luftballons’s preview music has been changed; it originally only featured beats, but now it has been changed to feature music from the chorus.
- The avatar has a hot pink outline and turquoise bowtie instead of a yellow outline and a black bowtie.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited version of the album coach, the paint effect on the coaches were cleaner and P1's bowtie is blue instead of black.
- The last pictogram in the routine has an error: the colors are reversed.
- This routine is affected by a glitch: when it appears in the Recommended section, the menu icon for We Can’t Stop is used instead of the correct one.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|