Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers appear to be teenagers in winter clothing.
P1 is a teenage boy with an orange and red toque, a lime green, white, orange and red vest, a white long-sleeved shirt, lime green pants, and pink shoes with orange laces.
P2 is a teenage girl with red wavy hair. She wears a yellow and orange winter hat, an orange scarf, a pink long sleeved sweater, a pink and orange skirt, pink ankle socks, and white shoes.
In the remake, both dancers look more realistic and have slightly darker color schemes.
The routine takes place in a park-like setting, in a blizzard. There are trees swaying in the wind. Also, a white house is visible in the left corner of the background. The layout is in a 2D design, in pastel colors without outlines.
In the remake, the background is lighter and is more pointed to a jade green.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Punch the air with your right hand four times successively. Gold Moves 1 and 3 are done with P1 and P2 on the opposite sides.
A-Punk appears in the following Mashup:
- Problem (Lovers Duet)
- In the preview gameplay, the song is mistakenly named Vampire Weekend (the track's performing band).
- The beta gameplay showed P1 dancing alone, in order to make the Duet mode a surprise; he also had a different color scheme.
- In another beta picture, the girl is P1 and the boy is P2 instead of vice versa.
- P2 has an avatar available on Just Dance 4, but the avatar did not return in Just Dance 2014.
- This is the first time where the dancer(s) have a frozen effect in the beginning/end of the routine, followed by She Wolf (Falling To Pieces).
- In the preview gameplay, the coaches do not start with the ice effect. Instead, they just look at each other before starting.
- In the Just Dance 4 Xbox 360 DLC guide manual, the menu icon of this song is seen.
- P1 is shown on the NTSC box art, along with TiK ToK and Call Me (with a different color scheme).
- A-Punk is the first Duet to appear in the menu.
- The pictograms in the remake are in the style of Just Dance 2 or 3 pictograms.
- The song appears in the Just Dance 4 instruction manual for the Xbox 360 that explains how to download DLCs.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|