- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers appear to be teenagers in winter clothing.
P1 is a teenage boy with an orange and red toque, a lime green, white, orange and red vest, a white long-sleeved shirt, lime green pants, and pink shoes with orange laces.
P2 is a teenage girl with curly red hair in short pigtails. She wears a neon green and orange winter hat, an orange scarf, a pink sweater, a pink and orange skirt, pink ankle socks, and white shoes.
In the remake, both dancers look more realistic and have slightly darker color schemes.
The routine takes place in a park-like setting, in a blizzard. There are trees swaying in the wind. Also, a white house is visible in the left corner of the background. The layout is in a 2D design, in pastel colors without outlines.
In the remake, the background is lighter and is more pointed to a jade green.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Punch the air with your right hand four times successively.
A-Punk appears in the following Mashup:
- Problem (Lovers Duet)
- In the preview gameplay, the song is mistakenly named Vampire Weekend (the track's performing band).
- The beta gameplay showed P1 dancing alone, in order to make the Duet mode a surprise; he also had a different color scheme.
- In another beta picture, the girl is P1 and the boy is P2 instead of vice versa.
- P2 has an avatar available on Just Dance 4, but the avatar did not return in Just Dance 2014.
- However, the avatar has been proven to exist in the beta version of Just Dance 2014.
- This is the second time where an avatar from Just Dance 4 did not return in Just Dance 2014. The first time happened to P1's avatar from Somethin’ Stupid and the third time to Cotton Eye Joe. The latter eventually got an avatar.
- Strangely, the avatar has purple hair and a purple hat.
- In the preview gameplay, the coaches do not start with the ice effect. Instead, they just look at each other before starting.
- In the Just Dance 4 Xbox 360 DLC guide manual, the menu icon of this song is seen.
- P1 is shown on the NTSC box art, along with TiK ToK and Call Me (with a different color scheme).
- A-Punk is the first Duet to appear in the menu.
- The pictograms in the remake are in the style of Just Dance 2 or Just Dance 3 pictograms.
- P2’s beta avatar has a different color scheme than in the routine.
- At certain times in the remake, P2's glove color glitches to lime green.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|