- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with a blue afro and handlebar mustache. He wears a pair of blue pants, a blue vest over his light blue shirt, a necklace, a bracelet, and a pair of shoes. He has an 80s-esque appearance.
Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of (Unused)
In the unused remake meant for Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, his color scheme is brighter, and he has an orange outline.
In the remake, some changes have been applied to his color scheme. His shirt and pants have a gradient of red, and his outline is bright cyan.
The background features a red wall with flames on both sides. There are also some shiny lights.
The remake features completely different background. The wall has now beige and orange stripes with curvy patterns that move up. They sometimes flash to the beat and disappear and appear one by one at some parts of the song. There are also three explosion symbols, one big behind the coach and two smaller on both sides, that appear and disappear quickly. At the parts when Gold Moves 1-4 occur, the background very darker, and the patterns on the wall flash red to the beat. At the end of the routine, it fades to black.
Gold Moves 1, 2, 3, and 4: Put your hand next to your face, like you are holding a microphone, and lean to your right.
Gold Move 5: Like the previous Gold Moves, but lean to your right, and put your right arm by your face while sticking your left arm out to the left.
A Little Less Conversation appears on the following Mashups:
- Ain’t No Other Man
- Beauty And A Beat
- Blame It on the Boogie
- Blurred Lines
- (I've Had) The Time Of My Life
- I Will Survive
- Love Boat
- Love You Like A Love Song
- Moves Like Jagger
- Run the Show
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- We No Speak Americano
- Wild Wild West
A Little Less Conversation appears in Party/Puppet Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Comb Your Hair
- For The Fans
- Girating Mustache
- Hot Boy
- Let Me Hear Ya
- Macho Lasso
- Medalion Man
- A Little Less Conversation (JXL Remix) is the first song by Elvis Presley in the series.
- The JXL Remix version of the song was used in-game, making this is the first song in the series to have its remix be used instead of the original.
- This makes A Little Less Conversation the first song by Junkie XL in the series.
- An extraction of the coach was found in the Just Dance: Greatest Hits files. He was going to have an orange outline
- On the banner at the beginning of the routine, the artist name is written as “Elvis Presley vs. Junkie”.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|