"A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)" (Twenties Version) is playable on Just Dance 2019, where the routine can be unlocked on 8th-generation consoles and the Nintendo Switch from the Gift Machine, and through normal gameplay on 7th-generation consoles, where the routine is titled "Mobster Version". The routine also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of a woman and two backup dancers. They wear 20s-style clothes, which are mainly golden and maroon. During the chorus, the gold parts turn orange, and the maroon parts turn light blue.
P1 is a man with a black beard and mustache while wearing circular sunglasses. He has a gold fedora and a gold collared button-up shirt with black straps that wrap around his arms. His pants are maroon and his shoes are black. Around his pants, there is a black belt with a gold buckle. His glove is fingerless.
P2 is a woman with black hair in a bun. She wears a pink sun hat over black curly hair, gold earrings, a gold necklace, a maroon buttoned up shirt with a black glittery bra underneath and a golden feather boa on her left shoulder, maroon pants and golden heels.
P3 is a man with a short black mustache. His wardrobe is similar to P1, except he wears a gold tank top with black and gold suspenders and a gold chain around one of his left pocket, as well as another one around his neck. His glove is also fingerless.
The background has an Art Deco theme with gold embellishments. There is magenta lighting that flashes to the beat of the song. An emerald green square can be seen slowly rotating in the center. The background also periodically rotates and the background color inverts and glitches in the chorus.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1/P3: Put your hands in a rectangle shape and raise your finger, as if you were taking a photo of P2.
- P2: Nod your head and hold your "hat".
Gold Move 2:
- P1/P3: Kneel and hit the floor. P1 hits the floor with his right hand, and P3 hits the floor with his left hand.
- P2: Throw your arms out in 90° and shake your shoulders.
A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) (Twenties Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
Main article: A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)#trivia
- The preview gameplay features only four players.
- P2's hat glitches from pink to white.
- There are two pictograms that are made in Just Dance 2016 style.
- In one of them, P3’s left leg is a little cut out.
- The album background is different from the one in the menu square.
- This routine was mistakenly placed in the "Extreme" playlist and at the beginning of the "All Songs K-R" playlist in Just Dance Now.
- It was later moved to the "All Songs A-E" playlists.
- The routine was free on Just Dance Unlimited from December 30, 2020 to January 6, 2021.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|