Appearance of the Dancer
The coach has a black captain hat, an eyepatch on his right eye, a white shirt with a red vest, black & white striped pants and black boots.
Behind him, there are two background dancers: the left one wears a brown hat, a white shirt, red & white striped pants and brown boots; the right one wears a brown hat, a white shirt with a black vest, a white skirt and brown boots.
The background is a pirate ship in the sea. On each side, there are cannons and a wheel can be seen behind.
There is 1 Gold Move in the original version of the routine:
Gold Move: Put your arms over your head, crossing your elbows.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the remade version of the routine:
Gold Moves 1, 3, and 4: Move your right arm to the left in a curve energetically.
Gold Move 2: Put your arms over your head, crossing your elbows.
Gold Move 5: The same move as Gold Moves 1, 3, and 4, but you have to do it faster and bend over more.
Appearances in Playlists
A Pirate You Shall Be is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Kids Corner
- AVAST YE, DANCERS!
- In the routine, the dancer has an eye patch on his left eye, but on the avatar, it's on his right one.
- The preview audio for the Just Dance Now version starts at the last chorus of the song and goes on until the end, featuring the parrot sound from the original routine.
- The original gold move is in the Just Dance Unlimited version, but its blue sparkle effect is still there.
- The blue sparkle effect can be seen during the second gold move.
- This applies to other Just Dance Kids 2014 songs in the service.
- This is the first song by Tom Zehnder in the series. It is followed by Mary Had A Little Lamb, Hickory Dickory Dock, Party In The Kitchen, and Skip To My Lou.
- All of these songs are in the same game (Just Dance Kids 2014).
- The song is absent from the "All Songs" lists on Just Dance Now.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|