Appearance of the Dancers
P1 has black hair in two ponytails. She wears a red acerola hat, an orange sleeveless shirt, a pair of red-and-yellow striped shorts with a green belt, a pair of green high socks, and a pair of orange shoes.
P2 has short black hair. She wears a red acerola hat, an orange sleeveless shirt, a green scarf, a pair of red-and-yellow shorts, a pair of green high socks, and a pair of orange shoes.
The background is a sunny green field with a white picket fence, and a squirrel sitting on the ground. At the beginning of the routine, the sun rises. An acerola tree grows up during the song and at the end, the sun goes down.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Put your right hand under your left hand and point them up (P2 does this in the opposite direction).
- Acerola Taiso no Uta is the shortest song in the Just Dance franchise, being one minute and five seconds long.
- Acerola Taiso no Uta also holds the record for the fastest pictogram speed.
- The pictograms never reappear during the routine, except for two points.
- Because this is a very short song, the score bar moves very fast. This also happens with Fatima and Baby Shark, resulting in the star bar not being able to keep up with the actual score.
- Due to the song being short, it takes about eight "PERFECT" moves to achieve a star (2000 points).
- This is the only Just Dance Wii U routine to have only one Gold Move.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|