- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Videos
- 7 References
- 8 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman with teal blue hair in a chignon, a pair of yellow headphones, water drop-shaped sunglasses with an orange-brownish frame, an orange-brownish jacket with short sleeves, yellow and teal blue stripes, a blue bra with yellow, orange and teal blue stripes, a matching short skirt, aqua leggings with blue and orange stripes, and a pair of blue heels with orange and yellow laces. Her glove is cyan.
P2 is a panda wearing an aqua green hat with the letters "JD" on it, an orange bandana on his neck, a blue shirt with aqua green, orange and yellow stripes and "JD" written in orange on the right side and in the back. His glove is yellow.
The dancer is a girl with black hair tied into a ponytail by a green lace. She wears a pair of round sunglasses with a golden frame. She wears a red-and-orange tank top and a pair of turquoise baggy jeans. On her left arm there is a green bangle. She also wears a pair of light orange Converse shoes.
The background is a skyscraper roof with a gray metropolis in the background; throughout the routine, the coach forms colorful circles and lines covering the roof surface.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Shrug while facing P2.
- P2: Cross your arms.
Gold Move 2:
- P1: Put your left hand behind your neck and shake your right heel.
- P2: Move your right hand to your hat.
Gold Move 3: Stomp your right feet and shake your arms, while standing on the left side.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Beta routine:
All Gold Moves: Punch the air upwards with both hands.
- Adoration to Happiness is the second song by Wilber Pan in 舞力全开：活力派, after Clown.
- Adoration to Happiness is the second Asian song to have all its English lyrics written in caps, after FANTASTIC BABY (Japanese Version).
- Both the Beta and the final version have the shortest pictograms sprite in 舞力全开：活力派 (33 pictograms).
- The word “PEOPLE” in the line "PEOPLE FEEL MY FLOW" is misspelled as "PEPOLE".
- This routine is the fifth routine to include the Panda, after C'mon, Timber and I Gotta Feeling.
- However, this is the first time the Panda appears outside the main series.
- The updated routine originally had a different square, as seen in the files: P2 had a visible mouth and his chin was lower. Additionally, the image was in higher quality than the square that was planned to be used.
- P1’s shoe sole is colored dark blue in the cover instead of aqua green with a dark blue patch.
- This routine was the second one that Isaiah Rashaad choreographed for Just Dance.
- The routine was meant to feature a single female coach instead of a Duet, but this idea did not make it into the final game.