- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The coach is a young man with chestnut brown side-swept hair. He wears a hot pink Henley T-shirt with thin violet stripes, a loose blue denim button-down shirt cuffed at the elbows, and skinny dark blue chino pants. A light orange ascot is tied around his neck. His shoes are a pair of orange sneakers with white soles and black laces. His glove is bright green and he has a glowing hot pink outline.
The background tells the story of the coach, who is a painter and is in love with a woman who’s appearance is similar to P1 of Ugly Beauty. She has orange hair with yellow laurel, a light pink flowing sleeveless toga and purple-pink slip-on sandals.
The map starts with a wide shot of an artist’s loft. It has a large wall of windows and wood flooring. In the loft are some tables and chairs, an easel, and many canvases and papers strewn about.
During the verses, there are various panning shots of the studio floors. Paint tubes, brushes, cups, cardboard boxes, crumpled balls of paper, full sheets of paper, and canvases can all be seen. The papers and canvases have photos of the woman in a painterly style in muted tones of orange, mauve, grey, and blue, with illustrations of her specific features like her hands and eyes. The coach’s motions cause paint to splatter on the wood.
As the song nears the chorus, a focal canvas is zoomed in on. The coach’s moves cause different brush strokes to appear in a watercolor style. During the chorus, more paint appears on the canvas, creating abstract landscape scenes in blues, pinks, and purples. The woman appears again in various poses.
In the final chorus, a less abstract scene of a green meadow with red flowers and large gray rocks is built. The woman dances along to many of the moves of the coach in the routine. The coach’s last Gold Move illustrates the woman in a final pose on the canvas.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put both arms out while spinning your hips around.
Gold Move 2: Move your right arm up, as if you are grabbing at something. This is the final move of the routine.
Adore You appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
Just Dance Now
- Valentine’s Dance!
- Adore You is Harry Styles’ first solo appearance in the series.
- Including his appearance as a member in One Direction, this is his seventh appearance in the series.
- This is the ninth song to feature any One Direction member.
- In the gameplay preview on the Just Dance channel, the outro has been shortened.
- The song’s codename was leaked through the Just Dance Unlimited files.
- Since there is no album background for the song, the Just Dance Now cover uses the default background.
- It is the second song that uses the default background. The first is Starships (Charleston Version).
- One pictogram is made in the style of Just Dance 2016.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|