"Airplanes" by B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams of Paramore is featured on Just Dance 3 Target Edition (NTSC) and is also unlocked from the start on the Xbox 360 version if the console's region is PAL or NTSC-J. It also appeared in Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach, a man, wears a lime green and yellow-green cap, a blue vest, a green T-shirt with dark green and white designs, a dark green wrist on his left wrist, a yellow-green glove, dark green pants, white and teal shoes. When he turns to the right, you can slightly see that the dancer has dark green hair.
He has been redesigned for the remake. He has a green and orange cap, a black and blue vest, presumably green shirt, a black wristband at the same wrist, black pants with blue pocket borders, and a pair of aqua shoes.
The background is a dark teal, cold concrete area. The wall has pumping volume vertical lines, and there are many green bubbles around the dancer.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Cross both of your arms.
There are 2 Shout-Out Lines in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Shout-Out Lines: “Wish right now”
Airplanes is featured in the following Mashups:
- Aserejé (The Ketchup Song)
- Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)
- Mas Que Nada
- This Is How We Do
- Ghost In The Keys (Swag)
Airplanes appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Airplanes is the second song by B.o.B in the series.
- On Just Dance 3, the song is credited to only be by B.o.B and not featuring Hayley Williams. This was fixed in Just Dance: Greatest Hits.
- On the Xbox 360 version in the NTSC region, Airplanes and Only Girl (In The World) as well as E.T. and Teenage Dream for both regions are present on all copies of the game and are unlocked with a download code provided with the brand exclusive edition on an instruction sheet.
- As online support for the Xbox 360 version ended on November 11, 2017, the only method to unlock the former two songs is if the Xbox 360 console the game is running on is PAL or NTSC-J region, in which case they are unlocked from the start along with Marcia Baila and Satellite with an exclamation mark in the menu.
- "S**t" and "hell" are censored.
- Only "s**t" is censored on The Hip Hop Dance Experience.
- In his Mashup appearances in Just Dance 4, he always appears with the green bubbles around him.
- There are many unused Gold Moves for Airplanes, as can be seen in the track’s Just Dance Now files.
- The remake initially showed a lime green cap and lime green glove (like in the original version), but it was changed later.
- The caption "Yo" is the shortest Party Master caption in the entire franchise.
- The background and setting used in the song are very similar to the music video for the song.
- Some pictograms slide faster than others in Just Dance 3.
- This is most visible in the US preview.
- In Just Dance Unlimited, stars are achieved earlier than usual. This is because the star bar goes up slower than usual. This would usually happen when a lot of moves are counted at once, but there are not a lot of moves counted in this routine though.
- The Just Dance Unlimited album coach is done with a white fade in the style of the Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance 2015 album coaches.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|