- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a trio; the lead dancer is a boy and the backup dancers are girls. All three of them are surrounded by a white outline line, which is surrounded by a black line.
P1 wears a mint green beanie and dark purple sunglasses. She wears a translucent blue jacket with pink edges and a hoodie, a blue skirt, mint green socks, and black boots with a pink sole.
P2 has brown hair, a pink and mint green sweater, black pants with fractal patterns the same color as his shirt, and generic blue sneakers. His appearance is based on Jordan Fisher.
P3 has long brown braided hair flipped to the side, hipster glasses, a caped shirt that is purple on top and orange on the bottom, blue ripped jeans, and white sneakers with mint green socks.
At one point during the bridge of the song, the dancer's color scheme will temporarily consist of a bronze brown and a golden yellow. At the moment Gold Move 3 is executed, the dancers will become black with gold outlines, before returning to their regular color scheme for the final chorus.
The background consists mainly of lines and fractal patterns. When the song starts, the background is a white backdrop that has a turquoise line that will travel to the right, revealing the dancers. Whenever the dancer's arms are diagonal, turquoise streaks will appear and follow their arm movement. In the first verse of the song, stripes and drawings appear in the background as the song progresses. When the chorus hits, the background turns black, and lines with dots that turn into a rainbow fractal pattern that flashes to the beat of the song.
There are 3 Gold Moves for P2 and 2 Gold Moves for P1 and P3 (both of which are the same) in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P2)/Both Gold Moves (P1/P3): Quickly move your right arm to the side with your right leg in the back.
Gold Move 3 (P2): Slowly raise your arms up.
All About Us is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All About Us is the third song by Jordan Fisher in the franchise.
- This is his first song to appear in the main series.
- All About Us is one of five Trio routines where the lead dancer has more Gold Moves than the backup dancers.
- The background in the chorus after the sung part is grey instead of white on Wii.
- P3’s avatar has shorter hair than the actual coach.
- A pictogram for the routine has reversed colors for P1 and P3: P1’s is lilac and P3’s is blue, while it should be the opposite.
- The Gold Move effects are delayed.
- P2 and P3 are featured in the Valentines Vibes! playlist notification on Just Dance Now.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|