"All Stars Mode" is a feature on Just Dance 2020.
Join the famous Just Dance panda as he travels to ten different planets from the series past!
Completing all ten planets unlocks High Hopes to play!
- 1 Songs
- 2 Planets and Cutscenes
- 2.1 Start
- 2.2 Hot N Cold
- 2.3 Rasputin
- 2.4 California Gurls
- 2.5 You're The First, My Last, My Everything
- 2.6 Starships
- 2.7 Built For This
- 2.8 Chiwawa
- 2.9 Lean On
- 2.10 Swish Swish
- 2.11 Bang Bang Bang
- 2.12 High Hopes
- 2.13 Ending
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 4.1 Game Files
- 4.2 In-Game Screenshots
- 4.3 Cutscenes
- 4.4 Behind the Scenes
- 4.5 Others
- 5 Videos
- 6 References
- 7 Site Navigation
|Hot N Cold||Katy Perry||2008||Solo||Easy||Low||Just Dance|
|Rasputin||Boney M.||1978||Solo||Medium||Intense||Just Dance 2|
|California Gurls||Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg||2010||Solo||Easy||Low||Just Dance 3|
|You’re the First, the Last, My Everything||Barry White||1974||Dance Crew||Easy||Low||Just Dance 4|
|Starships||Nicki Minaj||2012||Solo||Medium||Moderate||Just Dance 2014|
|Built For This||Becky G||2013||Solo||Medium||Moderate||Just Dance 2015|
|Chiwawa||Wanko Ni Mero Mero||2015||Solo||Medium||Intense||Just Dance 2016|
|Lean On||Major Lazer ft. MØ & DJ Snake||2015||Dance Crew||Medium||Moderate||Just Dance 2017|
|Swish Swish||Katy Perry ft. Nicki Minaj||2017||Dance Crew||Medium||Moderate||Just Dance 2018|
|Bang Bang Bang||BIGBANG||2015||Trio||Hard||Intense||Just Dance 2019|
|High Hopes||Panic! at the Disco||2018||Dance Crew||Medium||Moderate||Just Dance 2020|
|Hey Mama||David Guetta Ft. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack||2014||Trio||Just Dance 2016|
Planets and Cutscenes
The beginning cutscene starts out with the panda pacing back and forth in a desert. He then sees a light up in the sky, he celebrates and pumps his arms up into the sky and jumps into his spacecraft to begin his journey.
Hot N Cold
The planet is pink crystals surrounded by the wedding ring from Sugar and blue diamonds.
When the panda lands, he is now in a pink crystal field. He hears a noise and soon finds the Hot N Cold dancer jumping into his arms.
The planet is a light blue with a snowflake on it. It is surrounded by the trees, snowmen and castle from the background of the routine.
When the panda lands, he is seen walking along during a snowstorm until he hears a rumbling in the distance. He then sees the dancer of the planet roll on by in a snowball.
The planet features the background of the routine and is surrounded by cocktail umbrellas and fancy pink accents.
When the panda lands, he is on a sandy beach wearing pink sunglasses. He walks upon a beach umbrella with a beach chair and an open magazine below it. The panda then picks the magazine up as the dancer for the planet pops out of a frame and waves.
You're The First, My Last, My Everything
The planet has the elevator from the routine on it. It is surrounded by potted plants, disco balls and the picture from the opening of the routine.
P4 of the routine is seen typing away on a computer as various office sounds go off in the background. He hears a loud noise and peers out the window. He sees the panda and the dancers from the previous three planets wave at him. He then bolts out of the chair to join them.
The planet's surface is the same as the platform the dancer stands on for the majority of her routine. The planet is surrounded by the rainbows, clouds and the monster that appears in the background of the routine,
The cutscene starts out with the ship flying over the planet. The panda then free falls out of the ship to land on a platform. As soon as he touches down, the dancer for the planet waves at him and then fades away with a 'Yoo-hoo!" as the spud effect from the routine plays.
Built For This
The planet's surface is the same as the background of the chorus from the routine. It is surrounded by various triangles and the robot from the routine.
The cutscene takes place in a factory of sorts with the heads of the robot from the routine. The panda is seen calling some of the heads to him from a machine. When the first one stops,the panda then does a move before the head's eyes flash red and reveal Addicted To You. He then does a move and the head's eyes flash red before it opens up to reveal Never Gonna Give You Up's dancer. The panda then does a move from the planet's routine before a ding is heard and the eyes flash green.
The planet's surface is the same as the background of the routine. It is surrounded by a cat, a star, a photocopier, a bone, a bowl and a hot dog.
As the cutscene begins, the panda sees cats doing various meowing before a Chihuahua pops up out of the cats and starts barking. The panda then walks towards a photocopier which is playing the voice of the dancer meowing and barking. The panda then presses the print button on the copier and prints out the dancer.
The planet's surface has a purple Hindu flower mosaic of the routine. It is surrounded by dark patterned walls, and Hindu flower mosaics.
The panda walks up to a patterned wall, It lights up, and is surrounded by Hindi flower mosaics. The back lights up to reveals the coaches.
The planet is made out of a blue-white zebra pattern, with squares and tiles from the background floating around.
The panda arrives at a fashion runway, crowded with flashing cameras. To get the crowd's attention, he jumps on the stage along with the 4 main dancers.
Bang Bang Bang
The planet resembles a red spinning fan, along with various fire-spitting tubes and chains around it.
The panda walks into an abandoned factory, only to be scared by flashes of the 3 main coaches and runs away.
The planet resembles the road towards the colosseum, along with various statues, clouds and rains of flower petals.
The crew arrives on a cloud, and the panda open the trapdoor with a remote.
The reindeer arrives in his wide, bright spaceship, greeting the panda and proposing a new adventure. Everyone enters his spaceship and they blast off into a new galaxy. While the tune of All You Gotta Do (Is Just Dance) is playing, the text "thank you for playing!" is written and everything fades to black.
- All the songs in this mode appear in the background of High Hopes, except for a few.
- All songs feature sound effects inspired by their routines when their planet is highlighted:
- Hot N Cold has wedding bells.
- Rasputin has gusts of wind from a snowstorm and the word "Hi".
- California Gurls has crashing waves and seagull calls.
- You’re The First, My Last, My Everything has an elevator ding and a soft ringing phone.
- Starships has the background monster saying "Wow".
- Built For This has lightning zap sounds and various robotic noises.
- Chiwawa has a barking chihuahua.
- Lean On has a zen-like sound.
- Swish Swish has cameras flashing and crowds cheering.
- Bang Bang Bang has factory machines whirring.
- High Hopes has people cheering and gladiator trumpets.
- In the main menu, the pose that the coaches from Hot N Cold and Rasputin are in is from Sugar.
- Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj are the most prolific artists in All Stars Mode, as the former has three songs in it and the latter has two.
- On October 17, 2019, the album coaches for the routines from Just Dance to Just Dance 2015 were updated.
- The main menu music from previous games is present in this mode whenever the respective planet for each game is highlighted.
- The inclusion of California Gurls and Starships’s lyrics in the original ESRB rating indicates that the songs in this mode were originally going to be on-disc; however, with the exception of High Hopes, a subscription to Just Dance Unlimited is required to play these songs.
- The panda is using a pose from I Gotta Feeling on the welcome screen.
- The planet for High Hopes only features a rain of flower petals when unlocked.
- On the planet for Built For This, the coach wears her Beta green shoes instead of the correct ones, which are blue.
- During the last cutscene, when the coaches are entering the spaceship, Hot N Cold’s dress is blue and Swish Swish P4’s jacket and pants are red.
- The following dancers appear in the final cutscene: P1 and P3 of Hey Mama, Happy, I Need Your Love, Make It Jingle, Good Feeling (Extreme), and Le Freak.
- In the cutscene for Bang Bang Bang, P2 is using the Native American headdress from the unreleased 舞力全开：活力派 routine instead of the hat used in the Just Dance 2019 routine.
Hot N Cold
You’re The First, My Last, My Everything
Built For This
Bang Bang Bang
Behind the Scenes