|This article is about Supergrass' song. You may be looking for David Choi's song of the same name.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a woman and a man. They both have poolside summer clothing.
P1 has short black hair with green sunglasses, a black tunic with an orange hibiscus flower on it, orange leggings and black strapped wedges.
P2 wears a white and green hat, a green, polo with white and black stripes, a yellow belt, green shorts and green slide on's.
The background resembles a pool party; it features stylized waves, multicolored piano keys and a green face that lip-syncs the line "We're alright". "Alright" also appears in the background when it's sung.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Clap your hands. (P1 does this upwards and P2 does this downwards)
There are 3 Shout-Out Lines in this routine:
Shout-Out Line 1: “Feel alright”
Shout-Out Line 2: “But we’re alright”
Shout-Out Line 3: “But we are young”
- The song appears in the Just Dance 4 instruction booklet for the Wii that explains how to download DLCs, although it was not released as a DLC for that game.
- Along with It’s Raining Men, Futebol Crazy, and Dagomba, this song is one of the final DLCs to be released for Just Dance 3.
- The line "Lost control" is misspelled as "Lost controls".
- In both Just Dance 2 and Greatest Hits/Best Of menu icons, the keyboard has white tiles; however, in the actual routine, they are red-pink in the former game and deep red in the latter.
- Along with Skin-to-Skin, this is one of the routines from Just Dance 2 that still have not been found in the Just Dance Now files.
- However, remake files were found in the PlayStation 4 files of Just Dance 2016.
- In the Just Dance 2 menu icon, P2 has no glove.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|