- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quest
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with blue hair in dreadlocks. He is wearing blue round sunglasses, a blue denim shirt, a yellow shirt, ripped jeans, and purple shoes. He is also wearing some necklaces and a bracelet on his left wrist.
The background is white, with trees and mountains appearing in different colors from water-coloring. The routine seems to be taking place in an African setting.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Point up with your right hand while looking up.
Am I Wrong appears in the following Dance Quest map:
Appearances in Playlists
Am I Wrong is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Around The World
- All Songs A-E
- Am I Wrong’s avatar was found in the Just Dance Unlimited files between late January and early February 2016.
- A part of the bridge and final chorus was cut to save time.
- There is a beta element for the song, where the coach's outline was light blue, which was left in its menu assets.
- At some parts during the routine, most noticeably at the beginning, the coach’s shirt will glitch into dark blue briefly.
- This is the third song by a Norwegian group to be featured in the game; it was preceded by a-ha with Take On Me and Ylvis with The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?).
- In the chorus, the dancer does a move called "The Whip".
- The album background that is found in the Just Dance Unlimited files is mirrored.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|