"Cowabunga" (Titled as "Amazing Girl" in-game) by Nathaniel Cooper & Lee Gordon (credited as The Girly Team in-game) is featured on Just Dance 2018 as part of Kids Mode, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a superheroine. She has blonde hair in a bob cut. She wears a purple mask and cape, a cerulean bodysuit with a yellow belt which has a star buckle and a purple outline, red boots with star motifs, and a red glove for her left hand with a pink glove for her right one.
The dancer is dancing on top of a building at nighttime. Behind the dancer, there is a city with buildings, a bridge, a blimp, and a distress signal. When the dancer poses, the background becomes a comic-like background with clips of the dancer and some writings in a comic-style font.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Put your right arm up, your left arm to the side, and lift your left leg.
- Amazing Girl’s original name is Cowabunga.
- Amazing Girl is the tenth song by The Girly Team in the series.
- Amazing Girl is tied with Happy Farm for having the least amount of pictograms (55) in Just Dance 2018’s Kids Mode.
- The moon in the background was first seen in Never Gonna Give You Up.
- According to the code name used in the game files, the original song title probably was Miss Amazing.
- The coach resembles Kaboom Pow’s coach.
- In the game files, Amazing Girl is referred to as "Miss Amazing".
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|