"Animals" (Extreme Version) is playable on Just Dance 2016, where the routine can be unlocked by paying 10,000 Mojocoins on 8th-gen consoles and through normal gameplay on 7th-gen consoles. The routine also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Community Remix
- 7 Dance Quests
- 8 Appearances in Playlists
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Videos
- 12 References
- 13 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancer is a man. He has short black hair with two golden yellow streaks. He is wearing a pair of welder goggles and a gold and dark red necklace. He wears arm gauntlets on his left hand and black bracelets on his right. He wears a gladiator shoulder armor on his right shoulder. He wears blue-gray leather pants, a yellow belt and a dark red cloth on the right side of his waist. He is also wearing a pair of black boots. During the chorus the dancer will turn black and his clothing will light up into an orange shade.
The backgrounds consists of a dark purple room with mandalas, blue lines that form tree-like shapes, concentrically circles, fuchsia smoke and blue zig-zag lines.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: When first kneeling, quickly get up punching the air and raising both arms.
Gold Move 2: Make an Indian pose, crossing your legs, raising your right arm, and putting your left hand on your chest.
Gold Move 3: Lower your arms.
Gold Move 4: Having your arms open, make the same Indian position, but closely.
Appearances in Mashups
Animals (Extreme Version) appears in the following mashup:
Animals (Extreme Version) appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Fire Master
- Wild Warrior
The Extreme version has a Community Remix only featuring the finalists from the Just Dance World Cup. This is the second 'themed' Community Remix in the series, after Bad Romance (Official Choreography).
The following are featured:
- chapie69 (UK)
- DieghoSan (Brazil)
- Littlesiha (USA)
- Lucktose (Germany)
- Kelvin Jaeder (Brazil)
- Denz (Australia)
- TheFairyDina (France)
- Dial-K901 (Peru)
- Kevindudas (Hungary)
- qR Absolut (Germany)
- Mereth86 (Spain)
- MrManu96 (Mexico)
- PamellaRibeiro (Brazil)
- Moogly-H (Australia)
- ManuJD1 (France)
- MoonAngel (Italy)
- Cellybird (Canada)
Animals (Extreme Version) is featured in the following Dance Quests maps:
Animals (Extreme Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Extreme Songs
Just Dance 2020
- Extreme Songs
- Ready Player Dance
Just Dance Now
- Ready Player Dance
- The Fit List!
- All Songs A-E
- The radio version of Animals, whereby the track is shortened by almost two minutes, is used in the game.
- "F**kin’" is censored. The word was already censored in the original song, but an additional warp is added in the game to cover up the rest of the word.
- By percentage, this is the most censored song in the Just Dance franchise, since there are only eight words, two of which are censored, making it 25% censored.
- In the preview gameplay of the Extreme version, the Beta Gold Move effect is used.
- The Extreme routine appears to lack a few pictograms.
- The Extreme version of this song was played during the Grand Final of the Just Dance World Cup 2015.
- The sunglasses worn by the coach for the Extreme Version routine are the same ones as those worn by the coach in Scream & Shout (Extreme Version).
- In the Just Dance Now files for the Extreme Version, it can be seen that a few score detecion (.msm) files reference TiK ToK.
- This song is the second 'themed' Community Remix in the series, after Bad Romance (Official Choreography).
- In the Community Remix, Diegho San’s name is misspelled as "Diego".
- When it was first added, "COMMUNITY REMIX" was absent from the title.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Video
- Diegho San confirms Mehdi is the performer. 12092366 641929062613781 185411106 n.jpg
- File:Captura.PNG (Translation)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|