"Applause" (Alternate) is featured on Just Dance 2014 as a downloadable track. The routine is an Official Choreography.
Appearance of the Dancers
The coach is a woman. Her outfit is inspired by the official music video. She has a white face paint, with smudged blue eye-shadow and orange, smudged lipstick. She also wears black ankle-length boots. She wears a bodysuit with flowing cuffs over the hands, and black spandex shorts and a black strapless bra are visible underneath. There is also a noticeable, fiery, static-like outline around the dancer as well.
The routine takes place upon the same stage as the On-Stage routines, with various lights and an audience.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Spread your arms out from your chest so that they are outstretched.
Gold Move 2: Raise your arms with a slight bend, as if you are flexing. Also, keep the rest of your body entirely straight.
Applause (Alternate) makes an appearance in the following Mashup:
- Bad Romance (Monsters)
Applause (Alternate) appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Black Swan
- Clapping Hand
- Crazy Theatre
- Main article: Applause#General
- This routine in Just Dance 2014 is the only routine that uses the word "Alternate". It is also the third Alternate routine in the series, after Call Me Maybe and Can’t Take My Eyes Off You. It is followed by Taste The Feeling.
- The dancer spells "ARTPOP" out with her hands at the end of the song just like Lady Gaga in the music video.
- This routine uses the background of the other On-Stage Mode routines, despite lacking many of the features characteristic of an On-Stage Mode routine, e.g. not having its lyrics in the middle of the screen and the routine being solo.
- A very short video of this routine was leaked on November 21, 2013.
- An unused album coach can be found in the DLC files.
- One pictogram’s filename references Batman.
- A improved version of the avatar for the routine can be found in the Just Dance 2015 files.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|