- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Dance Quests
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a girl. She wears a flower crown with blue and orange flowers as well as an orange bra, a pair of short denim pants and a pair of brown boots. She also wears some accessories on her left hand, and an orange coat. She has long flowing brown hair.
P2, a woman, wears a one-piece dress which covers her entire torso. She also wears two orange headbands over her curly brown hair as well as golden yellow wedges.
The background is very floral. There are very bright colors at one point and dark clouds in a night sky at another point. A colorful assortment of flowers also appears.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Hug each other.
Gold Move 3: Join your hands and move them upwards.
Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In appears in the following Mashup:
- Love Is All (Sisters Duet)
Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In appears in the following Dance Quest map:
Appearances in Playlists
Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- The Cherry Blossom
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
- The song’s full title is Medley: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine in (The Flesh Failures). It is a medley of two songs created for the musical Hair.
- Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In is also the second medley in Just Dance 2014.
- The cover is slightly shorter than the original version.
- Despite that, this is the longest song on Just Dance 2014, with a length of 4:42.
- This is the third song from Dance on Broadway, to be featured in the main series (Just Dance 2014). It was preceded by Fame and Time Warp.
- The flower crown worn by P1 was recycled for Starships.
- Despite P1’s flower crown being light blue and orange in game, the avatar has a purple and dark blue flower crown.
- In addition, P2’s avatar has one of the headbands colored purple, although the actual coach has both of the headbands colored orange.
- Towards the end of the routine, a part of P1’s glove accidentally turns white.
- In three pictograms, the hands blend into one another.
- In another pictogram, P1’s right arm looks dislocated.
- In the preview gameplay, the pictograms had their default colors.
- Besides, the hug was not counted as a Gold Move, and the heart symbol was not included in its respective pictogram.
- In the Beta Just Dance Now servers (the ones under the domain static2.cdn.ubi.com), the placeholder pictogram that appears in Man Down’s preview video appears in the pictogram sprite of Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In; this was, however, removed in the updated updated link jdnowweb-s.cdn.ubi.com.
- The dancers reappear in the Mashup for Love Is All, which coincidentally, is another song covered by The Sunlight Shakers.
- The World Dance Floor VIPs Jessie J and Tyler Oakley used P1’s avatar on the Just Dance 2015 World Dance Floor.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|