| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a girl. She wears the flower crown as well as an orange bra, a pair of short denim pants and a pair of brown boots. She also wears some accessories on her left hand, and an orange coat. She has long flowing brown hair.
P2, a woman, wears a one-piece dress which covers her entire torso. She also wears two orange headbands over her frizzy brown hair as well as golden yellow wedges.
The background is very floral. There are very bright colors at one point and dark clouds in a night sky at another point. A colorful assortment of flowers also appears.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Hug each other.
Gold Move 3: Join your hands and move them upwards.
Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In appears in the following Mashup:
- Love Is All (Sisters Duet)
Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In appears in the following Dance Quest map:
Appearances in Playlists
Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
- The song’s full title is Medley: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine in (The Flesh Failures). It is a medley of two songs created for the musical Hair.
- The cover is slightly shorter than the original version.
- This is the third song from Dance on Broadway, to be featured in the main series (Just Dance 2014). It was preceded by Fame and Time Warp .
- The dancers hold hands at a time, making it appear like a Hold My Hand mode.
- The flower crown worn by P1 was recycled for Starships.
- The dancers reappear in the Mashup for Love Is All, which coincidentally, is another song covered by The Sunlight Shakers.
- The beta version of this song had the pictograms in default colors, being green and red instead of light blue and orange.
- In the preview, the hug was not counted as a Gold Move.
- The heart icon is also not included in the Gold Move pictogram.
- Despite P1’s flower crown being light blue and orange in game, the avatar has a purple and dark blue flower crown.
- In addition, P2’s avatar has one of the headbands colored purple, although the actual coach has both of the headbands colored orange.
- Towards the end of the routine, a part of P1's glove accidentally turns white.
- Jessie J and Tyler Oakley used P1’s avatar on the Just Dance 2015 World Dance Floor.
- In the Just Dance Now files, the Placeholder pictogram that appears in Man Down’s preview video and in One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)’s pictogram sprite appears in the song’s old pictogram sprite in the static2.cdn.ubi.com link; this was, however, removed in the updated pictogram sprite in the updated link jdnowweb-s.cdn.ubi.com.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|