"Automaton" (Tomato Version) is playable on Just Dance 2018, where the routine can be unlocked on 8th-generation consoles and the Nintendo Switch from the Gift Machine, and through normal gameplay on 7th-generation consoles. The routine also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a tomato with blue sunglasses with yellow dots around the frame, a black goatee, and two gloves (the left one is white and has a golden bracelet, and the right one is light blue). Under that, he has a green shirt with green pants. He also wears white sneakers.
The background takes place in a fridge with full of food and condiments. During the chorus and breakdown, the fridge turns into a outer space with the condiments and food flying through the air towards the dancer as different colored neon rounded rectangles fly in the same direction.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Tomato Version routine:
Gold Move 1: Stand straight with your arms held at right angles almost in front of your face.
Gold Move 2: Lean to the left with your right arm pointed in front of you and slowly bring it back in an upward arc.
Gold Move 3: Point forward with your right arm and kick your left leg.
Automaton (Tomato Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2018
- Just Dance 2018
Just Dance Now
- Easy Peasy Party
- Kids Corner
- All Songs A-E
- In the Tomato Version, the audio is shortened at the beginning and the end, cutting out during the line "You know I need something I can hold onto", but it was not the case in the Classic routine.
- This marks the first time two different routines for the same song have alterations in the in-game audio.
- The caption for Automaton (Tomato Version) routine is based on a pun on the song’s name, "Automaton".
- In Just Dance Unlimited, the code name has been changed to "AutomatonALTRetake".
- The coach makes a cameo in La Respuesta in the form of a fridge sticker.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|