|This article is about the song by Anja. You may be looking for the song by Queen with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with long purple hair. She is wearing a tight yellow catsuit with puffy sleeves and a diagonal pink panel across the torso and her right arm. The dancer is given a red/cyan anaglyph 3D effect to make her look like an illusion.
The background is a dark hallway with a purple-and-black checkered pattern ceiling and floor, which glow with the dancer's moves. On the left and right sides of the dancer are doors that light up in blue and pink.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3: While on your knees, slowly lift your right hand down with your left arm on your back.
Gold Move 4: Put your arms (with bent elbows) in a circle.
Gold Move 5: Move backwards while moving your arms in a circle as if someone pushed you.
There are 6 Shout-Out Lines in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Shout-Out Lines: “Love me”
Baby Don't Stop Now is featured in the following Mashups:
- Love You Like A Love Song
- Maps (Best of JD 3)
- Papaoutai (Ultra Violet)
- Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
Baby Don't Stop Now appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves.
- Charismatic Distress
- Crazy Drive
- I'm Stuck
- Release Me
- Release My Head
- Tug Of War
- Baby Don’t Stop Now is the second song by Anja in the series.
- The original song had some lines that contain sexual references; thus, they were changed to different lyrics:
- "You make me so hot" is changed to "Believe it or not".
- "Let’s do it" is changed to "Keep dancing".
- "When we make love it’s so strong, let’s do it all night long" is changed to "It feels so right, can’t be wrong, I knew it all along".
- This is currently the only PlayStation 3 exclusive on Just Dance 3 to not be available on Just Dance Now or Just Dance Unlimited.
- This is also the only PlayStation 3 exclusive to be a Ubisoft original song rather that a stock library song.
- This routine is one of the first routines in the series to involve zoom effects: it happens when the coach kneels on the floor and does the Gold Move before the chorus.
- In the preview on the Wii store, the dancer and background have no effects.
- In the song’s appearance in Mashups and Party Master Modes in Just Dance 2015, the pictograms are yellow instead of pink.
- In Just Dance: Greatest Hits on the Xbox Kinect, some moves using the left hand are not counted for, despite other songs counting moves using the left hand for score.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|