|This article is about Riton’s song. You may be looking for Billie Eilish’s song or Wu Yi Fan’s song with a similar name.|
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches are two women. They have two solid outlines: a purple one around their bodies and a white one over the purple one. Every so often, their outfits alter into a different color scheme.
P1 is a woman with medium length violet hair in a high bun. She wears an orange bandanna with fuchsia stripes around her head, violet sunglasses, a pair of circular earrings, a light blue crop top with a loose neck, two purple bracelets on her left wrist, a fuchsia skirt with aqua green and navy blue palm tree leaves, and a pair of light blue heels with navy blue T-straps.
During most of the routine, an altered color scheme is used. Her hair is more bluish, her bandana is violet and yellow, her crop top is fuchsia, her bracelets are navy blue, her skirt is aqua blue with navy blue and lemon green palm tree leaves, and her high heels are purple with indigo T-straps.
P2 is a woman with shoulder length braided violet hair wrapped in a pink ribbon. She wears a pair of violet sunglasses, a fuchsia, cropped, loose tank top with light blue flowers, a light blue bracelet on her left wrist, a pair of orange shorts with a violet belt, and a pair of purple high heels with ankle straps.
During most of the routine, an altered color scheme is used. Her hair is more bluish and with red straps instead of pink ones, her crop top is yellow with fuchsia flowers, her shorts become purple with a dark violet belt and her heels become red.
The background takes place at a cartoon-drawn island with palm tree leaves on the sides and the sky has a halftone effect. It shifts through different times of the day. During sunset, the moon is present, the skies are red, and the leaves are dark purple. During the daytime, the sun is present, the skies are bright blue and the leaves are green. During the nighttime, the moon is present with constellations, the skies are dark blue, and the leaves are dark purple. During sunrise, the sun is present, the skies are orange, and the leaves are dark red.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
- P1: Hold your sunglasses with your right hand and put the left one on your hip, while slightly bending your left leg.
- P2: Put your right arm down and hold your sunglasses with your left hand, while slightly bending your left leg.
Bad Boy is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- 15-Minute Soft Workout
- 30-Minute Soft Workout
- Girl Power!
- Simple Dances
Just Dance Now
- Heal the Planet!
- Dance Essentials!
- Deep Sea Dancin’
- Easy Peasy Party
- Hall Of Fame
- All Songs A-E
- Dancin´ Underwater!
- "Shook it" (from the line "And I shook it around") is censored.
- It was not censored on the E3 build.
- In some parts of the routine, P2’s glove glitches from light blue to pink.
- P1 is featured in the background of Skibidi.
- In a teaser released via social media two days before the announcement of Just Dance 2020, the coaches can be seen fully using their altered color scheme while performing moves where their colors constantly switch in the E3 gameplay.
- In the E3 build, the colors of the Gold Move pictogram were based on the coaches’ altered color scheme, although they performed the move in their original one.
- This is fixed in the BGS build.
- P2’s right heel partially glitches to aquamarine.
- Playing the song 3 times unlocks the Calypso sticker.
- The album background features the glass effect from Just Dance 2014.
- P1’s avatar appears in both the Profile Tab tip and the Skins tip in Just Dance 2020.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|