|This article is about the song by Billie Eilish. You may be looking for the song by Riton with a similar name.|
The song also has a Billie Version that's only playable on 8th-gen consoles.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with long, blue hair in a half bun with the rest of the hair flowing. On her head, she is wearing a green sun cap with a golden chain around it. She is wearing a cyan hoodie with three long golden chain necklaces on her neck and a black skirt with a periwinkle and black checkered design on the front and back. Over her clothes, she is also wearing a large orange open fur coat that reaches to her knees, with a shiny cyan 0 with a golden outline on the upper left side of the coat and a shiny upside down cyan 2 with a golden outline on the lower right side of the coat. She is also wearing a pair of green knee-length socks, and shiny cyan shoes with white soles. Her accessories includes a pair of black sunglasses, golden bracelets on her left wrist and a golden anklet on her right ankle. She has a black and white full opacity outline.
The background is white throughout most of the routine. Multiple silhouettes of the dancer without her coat are seen in the background and they appear briefly in the beat of the music.
At the beginning of the routine, three silhouettes of the coach is seen in the background before the center silhouette moves forward to reveal the actual coach in a glitchy fashion. Other silhouettes appear for a brief amount of time in the beat of the music, doing various poses.
During the verses, there are black and white oily paint-like substance melting in the background, with parts of it pulsing to the beat. The silhouettes are gray and shadow-like and are copying the moves of the dancer during the first seconds of the routine before running around for another few seconds.
During the pre-chorus, the background has static-like effect similar to the ones from televisions, with the palette colors in blue, purple and turquoise green. A silhouette of the main coach is visible, but is represented as a formless static shape and is visibly larger than the other silhouettes. Other silhouettes of the coatless dancer are seen, doing random robotic poses for a few moves before copying with the main dancer, and they have a similar effect with the background. Before the chorus starts, the background turns black and the silhouettes become completely white and glowing. The coach's color scheme also turns black and white.
During the chorus, the background turns white and the static effect is reused, with the color palette in lime green. The silhouettes also incorporate the static effect, but each have different colors such as blue/violet and lime/yellow. The silhouettes also perform some moves differently.
During the outro, the background cuts into black with faint black static while static noises can be heard for a few seconds. Two silhouettes of the coach, one coatless and the other the default coach, are seen in the background. Each of them flash their details or appearance to the beat of the song while the coatless silhouette does some of the moves differently.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Get down and cup your hands together as if you are shouting.
Gold Move 2: Similar to Gold Move 1, except that your body is more centered.
Bad Guy is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance Now
- A Decade of Dance!
- All Songs A-E
- Celebrate Music!
- Dance Essentials!
- Easy Peasy Party
- Got the Groove!
- Global Groove List!
- Groovy Queens!
- Hall of Fame
- IT’S TIME TO DANCE!
- The Best of 2000s!
- The Chosen Ones!
- With Great Power...
- Vibrant Vibe!
- bad guy is the first song by Billie Eilish in the series.
- bad guy was referenced in the ESRB label of Just Dance 2020, in which the following lyric was cited: “I’m that bad type/...Might seduce your dad type”.
- The song is shown as Bad Guy in the Wii version of Just Dance 2020.
- "Make your girlfriend mad tight" is misinterpreted as "Make your girlfriend mad type".
- The video "Billie Eilish Surprises Her Biggest Fans | Just Dance 2020" is the most-viewed video on the Just Dance channel, with 76.96 million views as of July 4, 2021.
- On the menu square, the coach’s shoe soles have the same color as the shoes themselves instead of being white.
- The intro is inspired from the first scene in the music video for the song, where Billie Eilish rips a paper wall and comes out of it.
- The numbers 0 and 2 on the coat glitch to black and the shadow on the coach’s right leg glitches to blue during a certain part of the outro.
- In two of the pictograms, a white dot can be seen near the legs.
- Playing bad guy three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Sympathy For The Devil (Fatboy Slim Remix) eyeballs sticker.
- In the updated version of Just Dance Now, bad guy was placed at the end of the songs category on the computer.
- It is placed alphabetically in the app.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|