- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. Her outfit is based on Maria Garcia's in the music video. She has pink, shoulder-length hair with straight, blunt bangs and flips at the end. She accessorizes with thin, deep purple, cat eye sunglasses and gold hoop earrings. She wears a simple, deep purple brassiere and a matching choker. Atop, she wears a cropped, chartreuse jacket worn open with the sleeves cuffed to her elbows. Her pants are fuchsia with a flared leg and a thick, gold belt covering her navel. She wears dark cut-out heels and gold bracelets on the left. She has a glowing outline, which changes to yellow or blue and her glove is orange.
The background resembles a retro karaoke screen. There are old television lines and static overlayed on the whole background. The lyrics to the song appear in the Just Dance logo font and are highlighted in hot pink as they are sung. There is typically a beachy-like setting with palm trees on multiple duplicating panels behind clones of the dancer freestyle dancing. During the verses and pre-choruses, the coaches in the background are recolored, now having sky blue hair, a hot pink jacket, mint green pants, and yellow accessories. The sky is at sunset and the palm trees are darkly silhouetted. A rainbow star transitions the background to daytime at the chorus, with palm trees now scrolling across the screen in color. The dancers are silhouetted in white and slightly transparent, with a magenta and blue glow. When the chorus repeats, they then shift color and have a brighter blue glow. A close-up shot of a hand playing a synthesizer keyboard in neon colors is seen at the instrumental break and bridge. More star effects with the dancer inside appear.
There is 1 Gold Move in the routine:
Gold Move: Point to the screen with your both arms while shaking your hips.
Bailando is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
- Confirmation of the song’s inclusion in Just Dance 2021 was leaked by the artist in a YouTube comment on the official music video.
- Despite being released in 1996, the codename reads "Bailando1997", the year of the release of the song’s parent album.
- The intro and the instrumental section after the second chorus are shortened in-game.
- In the thumbnail for the 舞力全开 preview, the title is spelled in regular sentence case despite every other thumbnail spelling their respective song title in caps.
- The dancer’s outfit is based on Maria Garcia’s from the music video.
- In the second chorus, the third time the repeated lyrics are sung, the lyrics in the background do not un-highlight until the second time "Bailando" is sung.
- In the background, there are two spelling errors:
- "Sí señor" appears as "Si señor" without the accent.
- The first "adiós" appears as "adios" without the accent.
- The sunglasses on the avatar are off-centered.
- The coach makes a brief appearance with Without Me (P2) in the trailer of Season 3: Virtual Paradise.
- The coach could be seen in a promotional image of 舞力全开 before the announcement of Just Dance 2021, where she wore a one-piece swimsuit instead of a bra.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|